‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these Pens!, February 6, 2007
The Faber Castell brush pens are probably my favorite pens in my vast collection of art supplies. I have the 24 pen set which includes each of the 4 six pen sets. (Primary, Gray, Terra & Landscape) They are waterproof India ink and are a dream to work with on most every type of paper I have tried them on. The brush tip allows a multitude of line widths from thin for sketching, and thick for laying down more color. There's a new 48 set out, and I am looking to add some of the new single colors to my collection. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pen Ever, February 9, 2009
S. Fisher (Central Florida) - See all my reviews
I am a serious art person and love to try out pens. I probably have over a 1000 pens and markers! This pen is my favorite. I originally bought the 12 pen set and have added a few more colors to it but I am ready for the 48 set. You can do beautiful lettering with these pens. Color ink drawings or any other type of drawings. They have lasted a long time. I am just now needing to replace some colors. You can buy them individually at a fine art store. FCPitt calligraphy pen is also a really top quality writing instrument.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coloring is my Game, September 6, 2010
Giggles 84 "C.M.P." (Chicago, IL= Yes, here U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
If you are like me and love to color. These are the ones for you. They are waterproof,pH-neutral proof,smudge proof,lightfast,India ink.
They have brush tip. I use them in my coloring books and it doesn't seep through the pages. But I have my niece's& nephew's color in my books but I tell them to put the date of when you colored the page. Then I keep all the books but it is nice to look back and see what you did a few years ago. The pages look as you did them yesterday than in 1999.
I only use these markers & recommend them who want to use them. The one thing I love about them is when they dry out. They all have a color number. I go onto [...] go to page 319 in there catalog & email site Faber-Castell they have the same numbers which are on the markers and you just reorder a new one. How easy is that. They also come in Landscape Colors Set of 6,Terra Colors Set of 6,Shade Grey Colors Set of 6,Basic Colors Set of 6, Pastel Colors Set of 8, Bright Colors of 8 & Classic Colors Set of 8. I have all of the sets except,the last 2 the Greys,Landscape. I'm getting those soon.
The best product hands down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Faber-Castell artist pens (Pitt basic colors), October 1, 2012
This review is from: Faber-Castell Artist Brush Pens (Set of 6) (Office Product)
Colors: Pink Carmine, Dark Chrome Yellow, Manganese Violet, Phthalo Blue, Permanent Green Olive, Cadmium Yellow

Pros:
Dries fast
Standard, classic colors
Long lasting

Cons:
The package says waterproof but the ink runs when in contact with water. Only a base line (colorless) will remain permanently if artwork gets wet.
Two yellow? Come on. The cadmium yellow is so light it's hard to see.

These colors have been used as a complementary set and paired with basic colors from other brands. The result of using these pens has always been appealing. I'm proud of this set because they weren't expensive, and I wasn't expecting much. Glad to be proven wrong. The brush-like tips are good for applying the pen in a paint motion. Made in Germany.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool Pens, June 23, 2011
I used my Faber Castell PITT Artist Pens for the first time to color a Labrynth / Fractal Design on a Bookmark I created and am very impressed with the color. The Pens also feel great in my hand and have a B Nip with a suprizing range. Excellent. The Pastel Colors and Black ones in All Nip Sizes are great as well from Faber Castle. A lot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect selection, May 19, 2012
Lee B. Zoloto (Scottsdale, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
The right collection of nib sizes for whatever you need to draw. Fine, medium and bold. Well done and if it was available in diffent colors, I would have ordered them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars You just don't need any other pen--great for outlining and mixed media work, December 26, 2013
With a super thin tip, and wider base, these are the perfect pens...you press lightly and you can do very thin details, press a bit more and you'll get wider lines. Because of this, all drawings just look more professional due to the variance in width in your lines as you work on your piece.

Better yet, this is water resistant once it's dry so it stays put in time, regardless of what happens to it. Even if you apply matte gel medium over it there will be no running ink or problems...works perfectly and smoothly and easily.

With this one you get several colors so it takes care of all kinds of sketching and drawing and outlining needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for cartooning., February 17, 2013
I liked the Pitt Artist Pens 8 Assorted Black by Faber-Castell so much that I decided to order these Faber-Castell pens with primary and secondary colors. They are perfect since most of my cartoons use those colors -- which just happen to be web safe as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color, tips, January 22, 2015
This is the second set I purchased and they were for my daughter. The set I have has lasted me for a while, but I don't use them heavily everyday. I'd say I have had them for over a year now. As far as longevity, I am not sure. Great color, tips, and has not leaked from the pen. I purchased the other sets and am happy with those as well. I'll have this same generic review for all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, July 3, 2014
Lori Fuller (San Diego, California United States) - See all my reviews
Love these pens, want the whole color spectrum.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Faber-Castell Artist Brush Pens (Set of 6)
$19.40 $12.02