Faber-Castell - Young Artist Finger Painting Set
|Price:||$20.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.31 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Everything a young child needs for finger painting fun
- Includes red, yellow, blue and green paint.
- Parents will love the disposable painting apron and handy storage bucket.
- Children can experiment with bright primary paints to create new colors, textures and designs.
- Complete set includes 4 -120 ml tubes of washable finger paints, plastic apron, paint tray, 4 painting tools and 25 sheets of finger paint paper
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Style Name: Multi | Size: 1 - Pack
Top Customer Reviews
Unlike the Texas reviewer, I had no difficulty washing these finger paints off my child or her clothing--or, for that matter, the floor, furniture, my own clothes and even the white fur of one of our two dogs, whom my daughter once covered with red hearts using the heart-shaped sponge and red finger paint in the kit (I made the mistake of allowing my mother to babysit, who is far more permissive than I am). Ironically, I have had trouble washing off the green finger paint made by Melissa & Doug (although not the other colors). My daughter looked as if she had faded bruises for three days after using it, despite long and thorough baths.
Also would not wash off my son.
Don't know why anyone would like FINGER paint that is not washable!??!
Yes nice colors...but you better want them around forever.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I found this a wonderful product and a great starter kit for finger painting. It's a good project for summer for my preschooler!Published 8 months ago by Jeletta Brant