Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 2, 2010
After the disapointing "Fable II" guide (which lacked correct maps and confusing chapters) this is a much improved guide to the "Fable III" world. There are nice maps detailing the spots for shops, demon doors, dig/dive spots and more. Also, there's a good look at the implications of the choices you make with money/morality and what the future effects can be. It doesn't detail too much in combat (but then, the game's combat can be easy) but does talk the various secret spots you might otherwise miss. Plus, a full run-down on clothes, tattoos, weapons and more. Altogether, a worthy companion for the game as it enhances your play and lets you enjoy the full "Fable" experience.
on January 31, 2011
This does what it is supposed to... help you geek out on all things that you are too lazy to figure out on your own. (and by you/ your, I mean me/my)

It is well laid out, easy to flip back and forth and find what you are looking for, as well as front to back straight reading. And the illustrations are purdy too.

Really accessible, so I didn't have to waste game time with my face in a book.

Granted,I don't have lots of experience with these kinds of books, but for me, it was pretty good. Recommended...
on November 4, 2010
I am really disappointed in this game guide! I find it difficult to read because it's so poorly organized. The information in it is very generalized and it really doesn't give you any particular insight into what you should do for the quests that you wouldn't be able to figure out on your own while playing them. I especially found the sections about weapons confusing since they seem to be in several parts of the guide.

There are also some major errors in the guide. I'm not sure if these are mistakes or changes that were made to the game before it came out but after the guide was written. For example, the guide says you can open a chest to recieve 175 guild seals in Sunset House. This is not the case.

This guide is useful if you want to find all of the silver keys and gnomes, but that is literally all I used it for. I really wish it was more comprehensive.

I do like the sketches and art in this book, but overall, I would not buy it again.
on August 16, 2012
Exactly what I wanted, which is what I've come to expect from the Bradygames guides. I would recommend this book to anyone who doesn't want to spend hours and hours scouring the game world for that last key or gnome or quest requirement. Although I normally advocate finding & exploring everything and completing all the quests by yourself with no help (I never had one of these for Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!!), since Albion is so huge and there are so many things to do, I appreciate the fact that this makes things a little easier.
on November 26, 2010
I bought the guide because the in-game map isn't really something you can navigate by. It's more a cartoon interpretation of the region you're in rather than a real map. It was also indispensable for the gratuitous amounts of collecting in the game, the guide makes it much less of a chore. The guide has lots of other things including a full walkthrough, stats on enemies, weapons and outfits and a combat guide. The walkthrough is nice for the end stage of the game because you can look ahead and see where you can gain or loose money and make better choices with that foresight. That being said though, by this time you can probably find all the same information for free on the internet.
on May 24, 2013
This was one of the best guide purchases I've ever made. I'm no guide book afficionado because I typically don't need them. You don't really need it for the storyline itself but wth all the dig spots, quests, golden doors, demon doors, weapons, etc. it was well worth the purchase. It saved me hours of hunting or running back and forth to the computer. I didn't find the way it was organized to be difficult to use or anything; plus there's an index if I forget where a particular thing is located. I don't have any qulams about my five star rating. Worth it!
on November 2, 2010
everything you could need to know about Fable 3 and it comes with a free tattoo
on January 29, 2012
I ordered this product, and it came via mail sooner than the allotted time frame, which was excellent! The product itself is great:great price, described online as great condition /new, and exactly what my husband was hoping for (for a MUCH cheaper price than available in stores). We were very satisfied with the product itself, however the shipping was another story. When the package arrived, there were significant tears in the packaging, which had caused the edges of the book to actually fray. It's not a terribly big deal since this strategy guide is for a game which is older, and my husband was just happy to have found the game. However, with the fraying, there was a sticker that said "So sorry your item got damaged in processing." This is not a reflection of the seller, as I am aware, but more a reflection on the postal dept. I am hopeful that this review will provide insight into future packaging on the sellers behalf. I am aware that this puts a burden on the seller, but hopefully this can prevent future buyers from receiving frayed items in the mail.
on January 1, 2011
This video game guide is good and very helpful for me, but as most guides go, could be better. I mainly used the guide for the maps and to help keep my character on track. Game Fax offers a number of alternitive guides that may be as good, but lack the pictures and maps which I use and enjoy. It's a matter of prefrence, I often get a game guide, for my RPG video games, just for the additional guidance and direction they offer. The Amazon pricing and service was excellent.
on October 14, 2012
I ALWAYS BUY BRADY GUIDES AS I PLAY SOLELY ROLE PLAYING GAMES & ALTHOUGH NOT PERFECT, ITS THE BEST I HAVE FOUND. I WILL CONTINUE BUYING BRADY GAME GUIDES