Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 8, 2014
My son got board by just playing it for 30 mins and never played it again. Even I tried to play but found it very boring and me too never played after once
on February 19, 2013
This is a sit down game, which confused me at first as I was expecting to jump around like a happy idiot for every kinect game. Much of the game so far seems to be steering your horse drawn cart around obstacles as you maneuver from place to place with intermittent battles where you throw spells at creatures. This game is very strictly rails based with no free movement or player guided decisions. There is no question that this should not be in the "Fable" franchise and the title is very misleading. Except for an over lapping story line the game play is nothing like Fable 1,2 or 3 and the hero can only be described as a total wittle, with a David Brand accent, hair and total lack of inherent heroism. I just roll my eyes through the many cuts scenes and enjoy throwing fire balls at balverines.
on May 30, 2013
I've been playing for a week now and I couldn't stop. My arms are sore but it was fun too me. I think there are two type of gamers who really hate this game or really love it. I love it. It's beautiful and artistry. The scenery and music are beautiful. It make my mind wonder to the Albion, imagine myself is a hero fighting devil. Now I can casting spell like Harry Porter. I do miss those kinds of weapons and collection in previous Fables, but agains, this Fable is totally different experience.
I am not try to spoiled it but if you think you can spending time riding a carriage, talking, enjoying beautiful scenery, practicing casting spells, feeding horse, healing wound...this game is for you.
on April 22, 2013
I ordered Fable: The Journey for about 20 dollars, finding it a rather cheap price, I decided to take the plunge as I was a huge fan of the other titles in the Fable franchise. I have to say that I didn't have overly high hopes. The Kinect only controls take a bit to get used to. I must stress that you have to have a Kinect to play this title. A part from the Kinect seeming to lose track of me once in a great while (which may be due to lighting or setup of the area in which I play), Fable: The Journey is a great play so far, with great gameplay and well rounded animation. You also get a little workout when playing. Completely different Fable experience, but in a good way.
on September 15, 2013
This game is fun, and has beautiful graphics, BUT the calibration is the frustrating part. My right hand works for the gauntlet spells, my left hand doesn't "grab" the objects its supposed to grab. I also cannot calibrate my left hand, only my right. Overall, if they had made the game so we can choose from Kinect or controller it would have gotten MUCH better reviews. Only downside is the calibration of the left hand spells. The map is not as large as the other Fable games, and the storyline is not as detailed as the previous.

I'm hoping they make the next Fable controller and not Kinect.
on May 28, 2013
I don't know if it's just the placement of my kinect or that's how the game works, but playing this game as strictly ONLY connect is a pain in my.....yea. Fun game so far & decent story plot. Just really bugs out when trying to do some of the moves. Works just fine in the training area & sensor setup part aiming at the little goblins, but after that forget about it. It feels like sending the balls of magic & aiming at the complete opposite side of the screen than where I am aiming. Frustrating as all get out so I'm going back to playing GW2 now, BYE.
on December 11, 2012
Game play here is OK, almost too easy in some respects. Controlling the wagon and horse is more a nuisance than challenge, so it's not very enjoyable or satisfying. My biggest complaint is that you reach the end of your journey FAR too easily and then it's over. I went back for another try to see if I could wander more, but that's somewhat limited. With the other FABLE games the play took much longer and you could muck around Albion afterward with extended play. In that respect his disapoints considerably.
on April 27, 2013
My son loved watching me play this more than actually playing it himself. I was hooked the minute it started. The graphics are so beautiful and it definitely gets you moving. The movement is mostly upper torso but you do a lot of swaying back and forth in your seat. I would definitely recommend this game. I loved it and those that did not play really enjoyed just watching. One of my favorite parts was driving the buggy and horse. Lots of action and lots of fun.
on July 24, 2013
If you have your Kinect set up (florescent light sources on both sides, to side of tv and a some ambient light to the sides and at the back of your room, perpendicular to your tv screen), this game controls PERFECTLY about 80% of the time.
Don't give any stock to those complaining about the Kinect, especially those that can't even spell it's name right!
lol.
Great story.
Good game.
Worth $20 EVERY day of the week!
Seriouslys.
on April 21, 2013
got this game in the other day, and the kids love it...they usually prefer the games that you use the controller for, but this game keeps there interest, and makes them a little less of a couch potato ..love it for that....ps some parts you have to kind of skip because of the sexual content if the kids are playing so you have to watch