5.0 out of 5 stars Fabuloso
The reviews of people getting sick, vomiting, taking PAIN KILLERS are surprising. I think people are either not diluting enough or at all. It should be diluted as directed on bottle and if you are more sensitive to the smell dilute a little more. Great cleaner and great smell. I cant believe someone is taking pain killers for the smell.
Published on September 23, 2011 by D. Juarez

2.0 out of 5 stars Seems to clean okay, but smells bad
My wife's been using the purple Fabuloso for over a year and likes both its lavender smell and how it works, though she does have to use isopropanol to remove the occasional pine tree sap we track into the kitchen.
Published on April 5, 2011 by Scott E. Packard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Seems to clean okay, but smells bad, April 5, 2011
Scott E. Packard (Alhambra, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fabuloso Multi-use Cleaner Lavender 3/169 Oz. Bottle (Kitchen)
I tried it today and found it worked okay on bathroom counters and sinks, but the smell is really bad. When I used as directed in the shower (pour directly onto sponge) the smell turned from harsh to 1970's school bus diesel exhaust. I was amazed that it could so overwhelm the olfactories that all I could discern was diesel exhaust. Half a day later I've had to leave the fan running in the bathroom; the smell isn't going away by itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabuloso, September 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Fabuloso, January 27, 2011
Despite what others have said, I love Fabuloso. I have been using it for years. I love the clean streak-free cleanliness it leaves. I love the scent (perhaps those other people were using it too concentrated or something). The scent lasts only until the surface is dry, then you can't smell anything except clean. I use it primarily on my ceramic tile floors, I also use it to clean toilets, sinks, tubs, the stove, the microwave, and in a spray bottle with water is it better than windex on glass. I can't say enough good things about Fabuloso, and my favorite is the purple lavender scent. My husband always says if he loses me in the grocery store he knows where to find me - in the Fabuloso isle!

1.0 out of 5 stars oh no!!, December 8, 2011
The cleaner darkened the grout on all of my beautiful kitchen floor.
I am furious. It went from very light beige to dirty looking dark.
I have tried everything from Clorox to Ajax with a heavy duty brush. Nothing
helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabuloso is Fabulous, June 12, 2012
So, I bought this stuff at Sam's and I fell in love with it. It smells like lavender and my wife and I like the smell of lavender. So, maybe the people who thought it smelled awful don't like lavender.

So far I haven't really found anything it doesn't clean well. It degreases and removes stains. Two different abilities in my experience of cleaners (think bleach versus Dawn). I use it a lot on a painted stovetop which, gets mixture of both. It's good on windows and is streak-free. I also mop with it and have never ended up with a sticky floor at the end.

I don't think it demineralizes as well as the Clorox Bleach Foamer, so you're gonna have to use something else if you want metal faucets to really shine.

I haven't used it a ton on wood, but I think it's gentle enough that you don't have worry with it. I would still say to use a citrus-based cleaner on wood, because the main ingredient (D-limonene) is an actual oil, so it doesn't dry out the wood.

All that said, I think it's the best all-purpose cleaner. You'll still need to use other things from time to time, but it's very versatile and it doesn't leave a residue like citrus-based cleaners do.

I'm guessing that people who had mixed results with this didn't dilute it ENOUGH. It's pretty strong stuff, so actually follow the directions.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just fabulous!, July 16, 2014
All the one star reviews must have never used and inhaled oven cleaners-bleach-ammonia! This is not a disinfectant or antibacterial so you have to use it with your regular cleaner. I love it because of the long lasting strong scent - much better and cheaper than fabreze! I put in a spray bottle and I spray it along carpets and bathroom curtains. If the smell to strong? then dilute it. I don't dilute it because I want the scent to smell all day especially around the toilet. Great for vinyl or tile floors. I don't recommend for hardwood floor. Ok for counters and stovetop. As always read instructions. Fabuloso must have great sales because now I see all the competitors cleaners copying it that lavender concept but no one can get that smell to last thst long. Yes! I love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars this stuff triggers migraines and smells horrendous, May 20, 2013
This product is over scented to the point of being nauseating. The terrible smell can linger for days after use. I know a number of people including myself who get a migraine instantly when entering a space that has been cleaned with this product. DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF

4.0 out of 5 stars FABULUSO (companion of ramen), September 6, 2014
nroslm (Boise, Idaho) - See all my reviews
Been using this stuff since I moved out of my home town as a poor bachelor with roomates. That's growing closer and closer to a decade passed and while I still live out of state I am no longer a bachelor and things like booze and ramen occupy less importance in my life. But as things change I still reach for this product. I don't really know why, I think I like the name... Is it a Mexican product? Is it Swedish? I don't know nor do I care. It cleans my grubby floor at a low price and I have a hard time imaging what else I could want out of a cleaner...

Is this the right cleaner for you? Who knows! All I know is that it seems to be the right cleaner for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars damage the environment big time, expose youreself to cancer in the process*, December 25, 2013
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lavender
My kids all told me this is a disasterous product for the environment; we had a big container of concentrate, I hate the strong smell, (lavender, one of my favorite herb smells, what the heck did they do to it?) so I use it outside for waqshing the cars, I keep using less and less, it still cleans.
Now I want to turn it in w/ toxic waste! I'll go back to low sud dish soap...

*EWG Environmental Working group, check out the review of this product
[...]

3.0 out of 5 stars Every time I have to open the bottle it takes hours to do it therefore I feel dumb, for instance today I just gave up and ..., September 18, 2014
Silvia Lanus Starr (CHIPPEWA FALLS, WISCONSIN, US) - See all my reviews
Fabulous not that fabulous to open!!! Every time I have to open the bottle it takes hours to do it therefore I feel dumb,for instance today I just gave up and I will see if my husband is smarter than me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Fabuloso Multi-use Cleaner Lavender 3/169 Oz. Bottle
$41.45
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.