Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amazayn Fabulouis Phenomeniall Brilliam Extraordinharry One Direction Wristband
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2012
I love my new bracelet! It looks exactly like the picture and the item came early! If you are a directioner than I would definitely recommend it!
on June 16, 2012
Very good quality!!!!! Great gift for every major One Direction fan! It's AMAzayn! This wristband is strong, and very waterproof!
on July 29, 2012
I love this bracelet! Perfect for major One Direction fans like me(: It was also shipped very fast and very happy about that!
on January 23, 2013
My daughter LOVES LOVES One Direction! Louis is her favorite (for now), but she loves all of the boys. When I saw this bracelet with all of their names on it, I had to get it for her. It is a good quality rubber bracelet. The names are stamped in it, not just painted on (she has had ones like that before where the printing rubs off). It was a big hit on Christmas morning, and she hasn't taken it off since!
on October 7, 2012
This bracelet is addictive. I've worn it every day for three months now and it hasn't faded or shown any signs of weakening. Very durable, adorable, and witty. Stylish, too! I can't go anywhere without it now and I love making people ask me about it. Because it doesn't say 'One Direction,' I get to tell any askers who my favorite boy band is. It's ludicrous, but I almost want to buy another I love it so much. So cute and fun - I highly recommend it to a fan!
on August 10, 2013
I adore this bracelet. The only reason it got 4 out of 5 stars from me is because of how the product was shipped, it was shipped safely , it was just kind of squished in the envelope so the bracelet has a few kinks in it until you wear it a few days. But , other than that, I'd recommend it to any Directioner out there :)
on November 19, 2012
The bracelet is perfect! I love the fit and it looks exactly how it is in the description but better in person. I actually got another one for my best friend because I like it soooooooo much! This bracelet is perfect for any one direction fan who wants to show their spirit and compassion for the best boy band ever!
on April 10, 2013
I received this bracelet yesterday, 3 DAYS AFTER I BOUGHT IT!! And 2 days before the estimated delivery date! Great condition, came in plastic bag and was the perfect size!! You should buy this like, RIGHT NOW! You will be very proud with this purchase! :)
on July 8, 2013
The shipping was 3 days before due date , but the product itself came bent and not properly packaged , the wristband is flimsy and very thin , the product came wrinkled up and when I tried to expand it the wrinkles and bents did not come out and some of the lettering was faded , I have bought from this buyer before and was pleased but I just think that they are staring to become lazy and non caring about their customers. Very dissatisfied.
on December 10, 2013
Ok, I waited a really long time to post this review, but believe me, it was well worth it! I purchased this bracelet for my niece LAST Christmas, and she's still wearing every day! I think that speaks volumes for the quality of the product--no fading or breaking, and you can still read all the names like it was brand new. For a plastic bracelet that's almost a year old? Unheard of!