Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fabulous Fascinator Hat for Ladies
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 14, 2015
I ordered the black. Wore it to church on Easter Sunday (all ladies were asked to wear a Hat). Got numerous compliments, everyone loves it. The headband was just right (not too tight). I actually cut off the little comb because I didn't feel it was needed, at least not for me. My mom wore it to her church the following Sunday and she received compliments as well.
review image
on September 21, 2015
If you are second guessing this piece? PLEASE DON'T!! this was the best purchase to add to a royal blue ensemble I was wearing to Dapper Day at Disneyland. It turned out to be the best decision i made. I seen this hat in a local store for way more than it cost here! and that had me come back and order it. This hat will turn heads! so many stopped to ask if i made the hat? This hat is very well crafted, very detailed and the pictures here do not do this hat justice! This hat has a comb and a headband attached. I wore this hat at Disneyland for over 8 hours and it did not slip once nor give me a headache! It has more of a royal wedding facinator or Kentucky derby feel than church lady. I guarantee no one will being paying attention to your outfit because they will be gawking at this hat.
review image
on March 25, 2014
Going to wear this fascinator, which is actually a hat, to a garden wedding in April. I am the minister and feel very stylish about wearing the hat with my spring dress.
on May 4, 2014
This fascinator hat was very nice. I received many compliments from other Derby party guests. I have purchased Derby hats from stores that were of similar quality at much higher prices. I told several friends about my great deal. It was very easy to work with the headband style and quite comfortable, though the hat's height makes driving a challenge-be careful getting in and out of cars if you wear this! Very satisfied with this purchase.
on September 28, 2015
some the feathers come away nothing that a little glue would fix and the paint off one the stick/bones in the hat but I will get a sharpie marker and fix that too, the fit was great and I like the fascinator, I gave it three stars purely because of the two imperfections, if someone had looked at it carefully before packaging they would have seen some of the paint missing right away.
on March 19, 2014
Everyone thought I "looked amazing". I thought so too! The hat is well made & gorgeous. Can't beat the value!
on July 2, 2014
Wore this to a Kentucky Derby Party. It was the hit of the afternoon! I bought it because it was the least expensive red hat I could find - turned out to be perfect in other ways as well. It never got in the way or knocked off. It was definitely unique. Gave it three stars because of it's strange shape. I have since reshaped it, and believe it looks better. Now, the brim is a bit more down in the front, instead of being "taco" shaped.
on May 16, 2014
I ordered this to wear on Easter. It looked just as it does in the picture.The color was vibrant and beautiful! The fit of the headband and comb were perfect, but the size of the hat/brim were larger than expected. Still the hat was a hit and I will definitely buy one again from this company for another holiday/event.
on June 29, 2014
Seems well made, and quite eye catching. As pictured. The only concern is that I can't keep it in place. The comb slips right out of my fine hair, and the headband isn't enough to hold it. I will experiment with bobby pins or a clip. Quite a bold statement, hopefully not too much black for a summer wedding.
on April 16, 2015
I purchased this to wear to a Kentucky Derby party. Because it's so hot here, I didn't want a full hate and loved the look of this fascinator. It's gorgeous and seems to be well made. The comb is in an odd location and won't stay in my hair so I will be removed that but the headband is secure enough without being so tight that it will be uncomfortable. The hat portion is very lightweight and it doesn't move around. I got the pink one and it's very pretty.