The Biggest Loser 10 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. We're Back...And So Is Jillian "The Biggest Loster" tackles the child obesity epidemic by including kid participants for the first time ever.
2. Get Moving This week, the contestants are encouraged to "Get Moving," and find themselves pushed to new limits when they are introduced to the new outdoor gyms that each trainer has custom designed.
3. Cut The Junk "Cutting the junk" is this week's theme, and the players begin with a trivia challenge testing their knowledge about childhood obesity.
4. Pay It Forward Trainers make surprise visits to the kid's homes.
5. Waist and Money, Part 1 & 2 Contestants learn to make healthy choices on a limited budget.
6. Lead By Example, Parts 1 & 2 Australian pop singer Cody Simpson and world champoion fighter Laila Ali guest star.
7. Tough Love, Part 1 & 2 The remaining eight players go to singles and face a Valentine's Day temptation.
8. Be Yourself, Part 1 & 2 Players work together for a chance to win immunity for all.
9. Face Your Fears The six remaining contestants are forced to face their fears.
10. Makeover Fashion Guru Tim Gunn and celebrity Hairstylist Ken Paves guest star in the Fan Favorite makeover episode.
11. Down To The Wire It's down to the final five and the stakes have never been higher. This week, a red line will determine which contestant is going home, and a yellow line will determine which two players America will vote for to determine who the third finalist will be for season 14.
12. Live Finale. Part 1 & 2 "The Biggest Loser" revealed in the exciting season finale!
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Supporting actors||Dolvett Quince, Jillian Michaels, Danni Allen, Lindsay Bravo, Jackson Carter, Sunny Chandrasekar, Noah 'Biingo' Gray, Gina McDonald, Francelina Morillo, Jeff Nichols, Joe Ostaszewski, Alex Reid|
|Executive Producer||Shyam Balsé|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
One of the most inspiring shows on TV! This show motivates me to work out and work out hard. I am constantly amazed by the transformations these contestants make! Read morePublished 5 months ago by DIgg!
It's a season of sportmanship. I love how all the contestants helped each other just like a big loving family. Read morePublished 9 months ago by N. A
I like the Biggest Loser series, but when Amazon says that you get 'free' TV and movies, what they really mean is the old stuff. Amazon charges you per episode. Not a deal.Published 10 months ago by Shawn
I really like this show and always swear that I'm going to get off the couch and start working out. I think I need Jillian screaming in my ear before that happens. Read morePublished 13 months ago by KeesKraut
Cudo's to the fight of childhood obesity. Bob, Jillian and Dolvett give their all for their teams. Way to go!Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
The Biggest Loser is a great show that inspires America. It is fun to watch the contestants disappear over 14-15 episodes.Published 14 months ago by Anita J. Ramsey
I love getting the TV pass, but only if the content shows up immediately after broadcast.
Who wants to watch a weekly contest out of sequence? Read more