Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

on October 24, 2012
I'm a 46 year old male. Until this year I never would have considered even looking for a product like this, I thought face creams, moisturizers, etc were female products. Then one day I noticed dark spots on my face (they had been there a while, just getting darker and more noticeable). First thought was gotta get to dermatologist to have checked out. He told me they weren't age spots, but sun spots, probably from when I was a kid.

So, went to the Clinique counter at Macy's and they sold me a tiny tube of cream that they swore by. Total waste of $30.

Next, internet research. Found a product called Taun. It was expensive, but had great reviews. I immediately loved it, thought I found just what I was looking for. I noticed a difference in about 3 weeks. Then - nothing. Lightened spots a bit, but that's it. Also left a shine on my face. Forget it!

Back to the internet, one last try. Came across Facelube, even more expensive, but also great reviews. Since it was to be my last try, I figured I'd go for it. I've been using it for about a month now. The dark spots are almost totally gone, I have to really look hard to find where they were. AND, it had wonderful side effects that I didn't expect - wrinkles (I didn't think I had many until I used this) starting disappearing. Skin felt softer and refreshed (again, I didn't even know I had an issue with this) and I am suddenly getting a much closer and more comfortable shave. I definitley see a different person in the mirror - my younger self.

I've been using for a month now, twice a day, and I have barely put a dent in it. Seems like it will last forever (but I assume at least 6 months), so it doesn't end up costing fortune.

As my title said, I can stop looking now!!!
on January 16, 2013
I'm a 46-year old dad, small business owner and native Californian. I started to notice that my skin was drier and my wrinkles more pronounced after years as a surfer and lots of time in my teens without sunscreen. I'm embarrassed to admit that I used only bar soap to clean my face for probably 20 years. I read somewhere that bar soap was the worst thing to do to take care of your skin, so I went online looking for a better way to take care of my skin to at least stop the damage. I found Facelube reviews through a google search and while it sounded too good to be true, I figured anything was an improvement over what I was doing. I ordered the Camelot package $285 and applied all of the discounts I was eligible for from Facelube's site. It was still pricey ($240 I think after discounts) but I gave it a try. Immediately I knew I was going to like it. Step one cleans your face better than any soap without stripping moisture. Step two is amazing! I don't know what is in it but all I can tell you is your skin will look and feel immediately better. Step three is also a light moisturizer that is not greasy. All the things I was looking for. But the real test was about a month after I started...I actually had one of my business vendors--a younger female salesrep--tell one of my employees that I looked like I was in my 30's and she couldn't believe that I was the owner of our business...the ultimate compliment! All I can say is I'm hooked and to me, it is worth every penny! You won't be disappointed! The only challenge was trying to figure out which kit to buy the first time. There are almost too many choices, but I just read the skin descriptions on Facelube's website and arrived at the Camelot. Try it, the money you spend will be well-worth it if looking younger and taking great care of your skin matters to you!
on January 11, 2013
I purchased my first kit (German) in the Spring of 2012. I am very happy with the results and will be a repeat customer for years to come.

I tend to furrow my brow a lot and was starting to develop some lines on my forehead. I've been using the German kit about 10x per week, and the lines are noticeably diminished. My cheeks and the area under my eyes are also more smooth and tight. I'm very pleased with the results.

Can't recommend this brand highly enough. Give it a try - you won't be sorry!
on December 31, 2012
Received Face Lube as an early X-mas present been using it twice a day for about 20 days have noticed that the fine lines have left my face. Just yesterday was asked how old I was and they did not believe that I was 38. Thought I was in my late 20's. So seems to be working. Have noticed that my face is clearer in the last month. Recommend the product and it is worth the money.
on April 29, 2013
When I was looking for a comprehensive men's skin care regimen, I wanted to avoid using 4-5 different products for different parts of my face in the morning, and another battery of others at night. With Facelube you get 3 simple products that are even simpler to apply. They contain all the latest ingredients that are eco-friendly to boot! I ordered the Premium Collection in AM only to accommodate my sensitive skin. I slowly have started a PM regimen and my skin already looks healthier. On top of this the customer service is uncommonly prompt and courteous, so don't be afraid to ask before you buy. My first order is far from depleted, but I will certainly buy more when it is!
on April 4, 2013
I was skeptical at first when I first purchased the product. I wasn’t sure that it was worth the cost. I first begin to notice positive results after my first week of using it. The lines around my eyes and forehead begin to soften and the bags and discoloration under my eyes was greatly reduced. By week 2 my wife noticed the difference and said I was starting to look younger. In my opinion this product is worth the cost. I highly recommend it!!
on May 30, 2012
I can't say enough good stuff about this product. It truly does what it claims! It leaves my skin perfectly balanced and tight feeling. Never a greasy residue like with many facial products. I had a few dark sun spots above my right temple and over a 3 month period of time, they faded and faded and are now gone. Must be something at the cellular level working with this product. I've received countless questions and comments from coworkers about how I look younger too.

My facial skin used to always have a dry, aged look to it and after just the first few uses, I noticed a HUGE change in the quality of my skin tone. Perfectly balanced comes to mind. And as I always say...."any and all advantages" and this presents a huge advantage if you want your face to look awesome. Worth every penny and then some. I just ordered my third set and will continue to use this product for the rest of my life! Thanks Facelube!
on April 8, 2013
I purchased my first order of Facelube Premium last month and am amazed with the results thus far. The product does not dry my skin and makes my face squeaky clean. It has also helped with the shine during the day. This product will last for a long time because you don't need to use a tremendous amount. I would highly recommend this product; plus their customer service is friendly and helpful.
on May 12, 2012
This is my second order. I have tried numerous skin care products prior to discovering the FaceLube product. Most products that I've used are either too greasy or too dry and not too much effect noticed. The FaceLube cream goes on smoothly yet not greasy. I am a side sleeper and the last thing I want is to have all the face cream wind up on my pillow. The product "dries" on the skin in a matter of minutes but there is no sense of any dryness. In fact your face feels nourished and you have this sense of confidence that "something" is working on your skin. I must admit in the beginning I was a little skeptical. But after about 4 weeks, I have noticed the puffiness under my eyes is subsiding a bit. After 2 months, the overall condition of my face improved. I used to have quite a bit of age spots of various sizes through out but now some of the spots seem to "lighten" up a little. The wrinkles in the area to the rear of my eyes seem less pronounced. My wife was the first to notice I am "looking" younger. I am 61 years old and I know no product out there is going to make me look like 30 or 40 again. But with FaceLube, I know I can look my best which gives me a positive attitude toward everyday life and that is most important.
on January 21, 2013
I made my first order this past November. The three step process is simple. The results are quite noticeable after a few weeks...smoother appearance. I recommend this product.