5.0 out of 5 stars Facial Flex Ultra
Published 19 months ago by Alathea

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this the "real" Facial Flex?
Have been using Facial Flex for years and have always ordered from the company directly. So easy to use my Amazon account that I ordered this time from here. Don't know if device I received is defective or a "knock off." Could not figure out why after using it only 3 days the inside of my mouth on the left side felt so sore. When I examined the Facial Flex I saw the...
Published 7 months ago by Barbara L. Wagoner

5.0 out of 5 stars Facial Flex Ultra, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
Bought this product originally from QVC. Bought a second from Amazon in case I break or lose the first. It was originally presented as a product used to help victims of stroke-damaged facial muscles. I bought it and used it for a few weeks and was hooked when my neighbour looked at me and said that I looked "different". I have used it for many years. I have none of the age related muscle slackness in my facial muscles: no lines from nose to the corners of the mouth, no hanging jowls, no double chins, no slack skin on the neck. No one has ever guessed my chronological age correctly. I look at this product in the same way as I look at the five pound dumbells I use to keep my breasts from sagging by doing dumbell flys.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is no joke!, April 7, 2013
Cynthia Alcott Urich (FAYETTEVILLE, ARKANSAS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
I use the tightest of three rubber band strengths and admittedly am faithful to exercise 120 times most days. You will begin to feel saggy skin (marionette lines and crepe-y neck) tighten — like firm skin that is a lot younger. I used to wear turtle necks and dream about having a neck lift, but not anymore. I will be 59 next week and this little gizmo has taken some years off me for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, plain and simple., July 27, 2013
Dana Carpender (Bloomington, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
I bought my Facial Flex from QVC over a decade ago, and it's still going strong. Yes, you look like a doofus using the thing. I don't care, and neither should you. This thing works, works, works -- firms the jawline, lifts the chin, reverses the sagging of the cheeks. It even helps plump lips -- the first week you use it, you will notice your lips feel stiff. That is the lip muscles getting stronger, and keeping your lips from shrinking as you age. Heck, if you roll your eyes way up and lift your lower eyelids a bit while you use the Facial Flex, you'll even get tightening below the eye.

For $35, there simply isn't a better value in facial anti-aging available. You want this thing. You really do. And no, I don't own stock or anything, I just think this is a brilliant product.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!!!!, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
I really like this little miracle gadget . I saw improvement in the first two weeks of use. My cheeks have certainly lifted and oddly it seems like my overbite is miraculously fixing itself. I will updae in anoher couple of weeks

4.0 out of 5 stars Working, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
Ive been using this for about 2 weeks. Ive been doing two min at night and in the am. So far I have noticed more fullnes in my upper lip that had just started thinning out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just got my Flex Ultra, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
I feel like I giving my face a benefiting workout. It's not expensive and it already feelss like it is working.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for toning facial muscles!!!, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
Wonderful product although you do have to be careful with washing the product as it can make the plastic part that holds it together flimsy and break off....I bought my first one from QVC and returned it for this reason but they were kind enough to give me a refund. Re-ordered product from Amazon.com and have not had any problems with it yet....Overall it's awesome to tone your facial muscles, I can see a real difference when I do as many reps as I can till facial fatigue, your cheekbones really stand out and your face looks firm!

5.0 out of 5 stars You get results, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
This is a terrific product. If used every day faithly the results can be great. Face muscles are tightened and wrinkles seem to disappear. Good color to your skin because of the increased circulation. Your skin looks healthy, virbrate and it glows. I'm a senior citizen and I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sagging Neck Skin Improved!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
Being in my fifties the wrinkles and sagging skin are a given, but I wanted to try and find something to help me slow down the aging process a bit and maintain some elasticity. While researching the web I came upon the Facial-Flex and after reading the product description and the reasonable price, I decided to purchase one. This is an amazing product! It has helped me learn how to exercise the facial muscles so those lines above my lip and crow's feet have actually softened and my sagging neck skin has toned quite a bit in the 3 weeks I have been using it. If your looking not for a miracle cream but a product that helps you exercise the face then this is for you! The body needs exercise and so does the face..

5.0 out of 5 stars Less than 2 weeks use has given HUGE results !!, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Facial-Flex Ultra (Health and Beauty)
I have used it less than 2 weeks, and already my lips seem fuller, they have color back in them. Before they looked grey to me and they were very thin. I think it will take longer to get the full benefit, but I am already very satisfied. I am a Massage Therapist, so I understand the process of re-building a muscle, and I know that as I have aged, my facial muscles are "slack" so this is just the right thing to resolve that situation. Being a thin person, has actually worked against me, because my face has lost a lot off adipose tissue (which is fat). My girlfriend, who is kinda chubby, has a face with less wrinkles. I am 63 years old (I feel 40 on the inside!!)
PS IT ONLY TAKES 2 MINUTES - TWICE A DAY. What are you waiting for ??

ARRAY(0x9d45a1b0)

Facial-Flex Ultra
Facial-Flex Ultra by Facial Concepts, Inc.
$34.79