- Series: Quiz Books
- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Imagination Entertainment Limited (November 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934524034
- ISBN-13: 978-1934524039
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,342,258 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Fact or Crap Quiz Book (Quiz Books) Paperback – October 1, 2007
"Salt to the Sea" by Ruta Sepetys
Just when it seems freedom is within their grasp, tragedy strikes. Not country, nor culture, nor status matter as all ten thousand people aboard must fight for the same thing: survival. See more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The information to be evaluated is varied and challenging:
* The term schema refers to a movie's structure and plot.
* Spider-Man's creator, Stan Lee, once attended a seminary with hope of becoming a priest.
* Ducks have three eyelids.
* Celery takes more calories to eat than it actually contains.
* Bette Davis' tombstone reads, "She did it the hard way."
We've played this with teams and had a great time. Fact or Crap is a wonderful gift for teens and adults.
At $10 this book isn't a good value - for a few dollars more I recommend Ken Jennings's Trivia Almanac: 8,888 Questions in 365 Days. It's larger but it has many more questions (which aren't true or false), it's interesting to read, and the questions range from easy to difficult and from contemporary pop culture to the arcane.
"Jingle Bells" was the first song in space, not "Happy Birthday"
According to several websites, Run DMC WAS the first Rap group to perform on "American Bandstand"
President Grant IS buried in Grant's tomb