Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 4, 2014
Was a absolute steal when I purchased this off of amazon, I think at the time I got it for around $7. Regardless for those that do not know. The Red Faction franchise is a 3rd person shooter in which characters play the role of a member part of an resistance against the games evil corporation... That is until Armageddon that completely takes it a different route.

The games biggest selling point is its "GeoMod" Engine which allows for realtime destruction of the environments complete with physics. It makes for some interesting skirmishes, especially with the multiplayer titles.

Red faction one and two have aged somewhat decently. And armageddon and Resistance are still two, not great, but pretty decent recent titles. Also Armageddon does include the DLC in this bundle.
on July 4, 2014
red faction was the first FPS i ever played. Red Faction II was one of the best experiences, i will say up to now... the last 2 games were okay... but i would encourage whoever has this IP to go back to FPS base and build on the story line that first 2 were building...
0Comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2014
The Red Faction is a game I played in my childhood, I really like it because the story attracted me.
on July 15, 2014
Great price for such a bundle!!!
on August 26, 2014
It is okay, but the first two games you cannot use the xbox360 controller on to play, which I hate.
Plus the third one requires an account I have never heard of before through Microsoft in order to save your game.
on July 2, 2014
Not into shooters, never played it. But $6 for the entire franchise? Hey, I'm a gamer. I used to blow $20 a day in quarters when I was a kid, six bucks for this much game, I can find SOMETHING in it I like.
on October 17, 2014
Guerrilla no longer works because it still has GFWL. It worked the first time I played then it stopped. Even after re-installing it, it did not work.
on August 7, 2014
I love these games, and I bought it during the sale so it was only $5.99, but to be honest, I don't think these games are worth $60 lol.
on January 16, 2015
This collection is only worth it for Red Faction: Guerrilla. And the game has NOT aged well on high-end machines.
on October 15, 2014
Another amazing deal, these games are great sandbox games!

See 1 answered question