Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Factop Xbox360 Controller Camo Black Blue Silicone Protector Skin Case Cover
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 10, 2014
I love it, definitely gives my controller a whole new look. Feels good & has a great grip. No slippery feeling when your hands start to sweat. I love it I'm going to buy a pink one soon (: Delivery took a little while but it's okay.
review image
on January 30, 2014
I have ordered several designs and colors and all are exactly as described. They are silicone sleeves that fit right over the controller perfectly. The colors are just as vibrant as the picture. The sleeve makes it easy to tell who's is who's when playing and the silicone surfaces provides awesome grip-i-ness. They are simple to clean just soap and warm water and let air dry. Skin arrived right on time no issues.
on March 28, 2014
Goes on easily. Makes the remote very easy to grip since it makes it less slippery. Plus, it makes the controllers look cool!
on May 27, 2014
I set up a XBOX Gaming Play area for for the grand kids and I got my 6 year old grandson a camouflage controller. Well the other standard black controller just didn't get as much attention so I got the Camo Black and Blue cover for my little granddaughters. It fit very well and snug, easy to hold and did not interfere with the charging station. Easy to install over the controller...fits like a glove.

Very inexpensive purchase but be prepared to wait several weeks to get it. It must come from China on a very slow boat then a mule.

Worth the wait to see the girls smile about their girly camo controller.
on April 2, 2014
I bought this for my son. Sorry... I'm not a gamer. He has a wireless controller and I've heard him talking about how nicely it fits and someone else said it was really cool. So that's my review! It's not often I get away with paying so little and hearing good comments... so it gets 5 stars for me.
on February 25, 2014
This item was fantastic
-shipping is fast
-gives the controller a nice look and a really good grip
-good price+free shipping
This item is worth fantastic and worth it!!!!!!
on January 30, 2014
Perfect and as described and got it earlier then I would have thought.
I would recommend them.
Nice fit and I have purchased other things like this online and I have to say this was much better and like I said I got it before the scheduled time frame.
Package came unharmed and in perfect condition.
on October 18, 2015
I love this case! It's very easy to put onto the controller and very durable. I was having a bit of a hard time figuring out how it should be put on, so in my struggle I stretched and pulled it quite a bit and it held up. Once I figured out the proper way to put it on there wasn't anymore issues. I also really love the feel of the case, it feels very nice in my hands and I no longer feel like I'm going to drop my slippery plastic controller. The colors are vivid and the design is awesome. It is very much worth it's low price and I will buy the other colors for my other controllers in the future!
review image
on March 17, 2014
it gives a good felling to the controller but its was kind of hard to get it on the controller but thanks
on June 18, 2016
It fit perfectly and it stayed/worked great. Then at some point my son bartered it to my grandson for a Mine Craft thingy - short version...my grandson did eventually lose it after he sneakily tried to modify it for a 'face mask'. His creativity is high and that was the end of the controller cover.