Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on May 21, 2012
This is great. I had it for about six months now and it is a life saver. All the tools in it have superb power. I was suprised to use the circular saw, when I found out how powerfull it is, I wouldn't use it exclusively for every cutting need but it comes in handy for a small cut here and there. The recriprocating saw is very powerful. It is definitely a contender. The batterys charge in less than thirty minutes. All the tools in the set work great.I am very happy with this set and would recomended it to anyone else.
on August 29, 2012
The tools seem to be fine, but beware that if you want the lifetime warrantee, Ridgid will not honor their Lifetime Service Agreement if purchased through Amazon.com.
55 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2014
It lame that Ridgid does not provide the same warranty on this combo as they did with new products. All items are "branded" with a hot stamp that marked them as reconditioned. All tools seem to work well and have performed well in the weeks I have used them on a home project.
on April 14, 2014
I used my brothers combo off and on for over a year and the batteries still charge fast and run long, so I bought a set of my own. So far they have been a dependable go to and I am thinking of removing some corded tools from my van. The power, long life, and quick re- charge make all of the tools dependable. I also got a 18v JobMax multi- tool without batteries or charger and frequently find myself with more than 2 tools going, so extra batteries would be nice, but not needed because I haven't had 1 battery die before the other had re- charged, no matter how many tools I was running.
on May 9, 2015
Great power and made well. A bit too high priced for reconditioned vs. new but the combo with the larger batteries work well.