From the Manufacturer
The Bosch 11224VSR rotary hammer is ideal for overhead and down-drilling applications, and the unit's D-handle design gives the user extra control. The Vario-Lock positioning enables the user to rotate and lock the chisel into 36 different positions, optimizing the working angle. This hammer offers three operational modes for versatility: hammer only, for light chipping applications with chisels; rotation only, for drilling wood, steel, and building materials with the optional chuck; and hammer/rotation, for drilling concrete, brick, stone, and masonry. Includes case.
- SDS-Plus bit system offers tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection, and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation: rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer-only mode
- Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle
- D-handle design for extra control, ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- 360-degree auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge delivers wide range of movement, along with consistent drilling depth
- Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction
- Double-insulated, UL-listed, complies to OSHA
- Rating: 120 volts
- Amps: 6.9 amps
- No-load speed: 0 to 1,100 rpm
- No-load beats per minute: 0 to 6,150 bpm
- Impact energy: 1.6 ft./lbs.
- Max hole diameter in concrete: 7/8 inch
- Max hole diameter in concrete (thin-wall core bit): 2-1/2 inches
- Max hole diameter in wood: 1 inch
- Optimal concrete capacity range: 3/16 to 5/8 inch
- Length: 17-1/2 inches
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth gauge
- Carrying case
This Bosch power tool comes with a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.