5.0 out of 5 stars Great vac
Very happy with this vac. The only problem was putting the handle on correctly. The problem the other reviewer had with the on off switch was the incorrect attachment of the handle. The instructions on how to attach the handle are lacking. Forget the on off switch for the self propelled feature. Turn it on and leave it on.

The vac is heavy and the self...
Published on May 5, 2010 by W. Patrick Obrien

1.0 out of 5 stars Self Propell function does not work
Reconditioned Hoover Self Propell does not work! The Hoover smells like the rubber belt is burning. The only way I could get it to work was not use the self propell function. I would like to know how to get it fixed or return it. I've only used it twice and the 2nd time was a night mare.
Published on November 25, 2010 by jerry1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vac, May 5, 2010
This review is from: Factory-Reconditioned Hoover U6600-9RM WindTunnel Self-Propelled Bagless Upright Vacuum (Kitchen)

The vac is heavy and the self propelled feature is great and works very well.

We have two cats and this vac picked up cat hair fantastic. Would purchase again

1.0 out of 5 stars Self Propell function does not work, November 25, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks very easily, July 20, 2008
I've had mine a few months. Bought it brand new. My house is not overly difficult to clean and I have no pets.

I have had nothing but problems with this unit and I'm about to buy a Dyson or some other premium machine.

This thing loses suction after vacuuming half the floor. A really bad design.

The final straw is that they power switch no longer works. I am an intelligent person with an engineering degree, and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to take this thing apart to diagnose the problem.

Do not buy one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect choice for budget minded, August 30, 2010
This vacuum came clean with all parts ready to assemble and worked great . With a long haired dog and a wife with a bad back and a clean fetish, this self propelled vacuum is perfect.With money tight we decided to try the reconditioned model. We had the older model an liked it but it was about 7 years old the new one is great thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best amazon deal ever, May 6, 2011
This Hoover wind tunnel is the nicest vacuum Ives ever owned, it's powerful and smooth. The transmission is fantastic. I would buy from this stellar again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Noisy and Squeals, May 9, 2010
I have had this machine for less than 2 years and already replaced both belts twice and the brush once. Now its ready again. After having it less than 1 month the squealing started, usually going backwards. Replaced the belts and it seems ok again for a few weeks then it starts again. This thing is terrible. I don't care who made it (probably China or Mexico} I'll never have another HOOVER!

2.0 out of 5 stars missing Part, January 15, 2012
We recieved the vacuum on time. Unfortunately, when it arrived there was a large sticker covering and adjustment knob. When the sticker was removed, it became evident that the knob was missing. While it is not a critical feature to operate the vacuum, it is still a big disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your time and money, January 2, 2012
Dana Whitney (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This product is sub standard to begin with, and add the recondition factor, not a good purchase for me. 20 words to describe this vacuum product .. I dont think it takes more than one word ..Pass.

Rate and Discover Movies