5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
The blower came quickly and was well packaged. The price was well within reason for this product. The blower started on the first try and runs smoothly. I like the variable speed control. It definitely has the power to clear your debris? Recommend this product without hesitation....
Published 17 months ago by SamSr

1.0 out of 5 stars scammed consumer
i purchased this blower on march16 and received it a few day later, and it came really quick, arrive quicker than due date.
I used it the same weekend, first I noticed that the gas wasn't staying In the red bubble/prime bulb but eventually priming it until it did reach it would start. the gas reaches the bulb half way and then evaporates back down.
repeated...
Published 9 months ago by juanet

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars scammed consumer, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Factory-Reconditioned Weed Eater 966508501 25cc Gas Variable Speed Handheld Blower (Class A)
repeated instructions it starts.
walk a few feet, it quits, restart it start if you move up/down or side ways it stops. so the next week end I tried it again, I started it so many times, I lost skin off the side of my finger, trying to get all the grass blown away I had to continuously restart it.
now the company want to tell me about a product that has been gas or oil cannot be return that its in the policy.
after only 2 weekends the product want keep a charge regardless of the policy.
to just take my money and tell me to take it to a place that will fix it, THE PERSON THAT FIXED THIS REFURBISHED/BRAND NEW IS THE WAY IT WAS LABELED, HAD TO KNOW THAT THE PRIMEBULB WOULD HOLD THE GAS, THEY HAD TO.
I am a lady and I had a weed eater blower the same kind that went out on me, and that is the reason I ordered this one because of the quality, so immediately I saw that the primer bulb would except the gas, but would evaporate out. so I soon started to prime and then hurry up and start while the gas was in the bulb before it evaporate.
to not hold the power longer than a minute regardless of the policy, this repair person had to get authorization from someone to go ahead and allowed this to be for sale. WAS A RIP OFF, THEY HAD TO KNOW THE BULB DIDNT HOLD GAS. AND TO TAKE MY MONEY, sure for 50 dollars I felt I would get at least a season out of it , If anything was some what shaky about the refurbish blower, I got 2 weekends of misery.
not only that I wanted to return it not for a refund but to allow my 50.00 dollars to be used as credit and I would add more money on to it, and just purchase another one. but the company sold a defective product and took my money and tell me it wont honor a return or refund.
I am not happy with this, I am beyond angry.

juanet emmons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 22, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars it blows, July 10, 2013
Not super powerful, but it does the job of cleaning up grass trimmings and bark dust off of the driveway. I would buy a more powerful one next time. Maybe something with 49cc engine would work a bit better. Oh well it does what I need it to do, make noise for the neighborhood and blow dust and dirt into the air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weedeater brand blower, October 22, 2012
This is a great product for small jobs at a great price!!! Fires right up!!! Recommend for patios, walkways and driveways. Not so great on the grassy areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the homeowner, November 28, 2014
great for the homeowner, powerful, not very heavy, and not too loud- can be used without ear protection for short periods of time, easy to start when cold. items to be aware of: burns a lot of gas on the high speed setting, can be difficult to restart once it is hot and slightly annoying is the fact that once the fuel tank is down to less than 1/4 of a tank it may not run. Otherwise for the price and size - a nice machine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Factory reconditioned is Terrible!!!, November 23, 2014
I bought this back in October 2013 as a factory reconditioned and it has been horrible every since. I cant keep it running longer than 15 minutes and it has to stay in half choke for that to happen. I don't think i will ever buy factory reconditioned again. Im not sure how long the warranty last on items in this condition so beware. It's really a shame because when it runs it does a great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs like a champ!, May 29, 2014
It is lightweight and does the job, much more powerful than any electric blower. Never have had a problem starting it and never had a problem keeping it running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, May 22, 2014
Arrived promptly and was ready to go when you add the Gas. They even sent a bottle of 2cycle oil! Condition was like brand new and it runs like a champ! Well worth it

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Fine, For the Money, April 25, 2014
I actually own two of these, both work fine. Prime it, put it on full choke, pull 2-3 times, put it on half choke, pull twice and it starts reliably. You can use this to blow grass/leaves off the driveway and sidewalk. Not powerful enough to handle leaves on the lawn or bed unless you have a VERY small lawn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was skeptical at first., March 19, 2014
Read some less than favorable reviews about this model so I was hesitant to buy. That said, I'm pretty dang impressed. Blows a solid, strong wind and seems pretty durable. Lightweight so it's easy to carry, even while blowing at full speed. Easy to start and a gas sipper. I'd buy again if I had to but I have a feeling this one will last me quite a long time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›