- Hardcover: 286 pages
- Publisher: In Fact; 8th edition (1943)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0007DUZHI
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.7 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,670,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Facts and Fascism Hardcover – 1943
|New from||Used from|
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The mainstream media of the day ignored or covered up what key testimony by witnesses such as Marine Corp Major General Smedley Darlington Butler had revealed.
This story is fully described in Jules Archer's The Plot To Seize The White House, which is dedicated to Seldes.
In this book Seldes names names, dates, and details of the powerful men who pushed for a fascist corporate state in America.
An excellent companion volume to Facts and Fascism is John T. Flynn's As We Go Marching.