Questions & Answers
4.1 out of 5 stars (405)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 61 questions
votes
I have been using my Fagor Electric Pressure Multi Cooker for over 4 years on average 3 times a week and it has performed flawlessly. I just replaced the Silicone Gasket and the Aluminum bowl which has gotten scratched buy using metal utensils but I have to say, this is the best electric pressure cooker available today. checked out the Cuisinart and it is poorly constructed. Cooks Illustrated uses this model Fagor as their benchmark electric Pressure Cooker (See the Jan-Feb 2014 Cooks Illustrated Magazine just hitting the newstands now) in their test kitchen lab outside of Boston.
Dec 10, 2013 by road warrior
votes
Christina, one of your problems was that you should add two cups of water for every cup of rice. I've made rice in both the high pressure mode and the rice cooker mode and both work great. Brown rice does take longer to cook than white rice. Be brave Christina. try again. I prefer using the high pressure mode, I feel it does a better job. Refer to the manual's directions for making rice in the high pressure mode.
May 22, 2014 by Mary Ellen Burns
votes
Teflon-coated aluminum.
Apr 2, 2014 by Canny
vote
Where is it made? Nov 23, 2013
I'm sitting next to mine and it is still in the box. On the side of the box the following is printed, "FAGOR AMERICA, INC. ELECTRIC MULTI-COOKER ITEM # 670040230 ... MADE IN CHINA." It is definitely made in China.
Jan 11, 2014 by B. Kooi
votes
The LOW setting is 9psi and the HIGH setting is 12psi.
Nov 10, 2013 by Brian A Maxwell
votes
Absolutely! It's the most versatile piece of kitchen equipment I've ever owned. I'm a senior and have used a lot of kitchen equipment. I've had this Fagor for several years and use it more than any other thing in my kitchen. I'd fight for it if anyone ever tried to take it from me! It's that good!!
Aug 5, 2013 by Nana
votes
Mine came with instructions! But, in the past I've learned that ANYTHING can be found on the internet! Here's a link for it. The website has a link (on the right ) for the product manual, and also recipes. Hope this helps! http://www.fagoramerica.com/appliances/small_appliances/specialty_cooking/electric_multi_cooker
Jun 20, 2013 by Michelle Bell
votes
I cook mine 14 min. high pressure. Not the rice cooker. It is a bit moist at first, but let it set a while. 2 to 1 ration.
Dec 10, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Sandy: Yes you can make soup in this. The best use of this item is the pressure cooker and the slow cooker as well as the ability to brown in it. I recently used the slow cooker for beef stew and did not have enough time to cook it through, so I just switched over to pressure cooker for 15 minutes and it was perfect. This is a great one pot item that you can cook almost anything in.
Nov 1, 2012 by Connie Gleiford
votes
http://www.amazon.com/6-quart-Pressure-Cooker-Stainless-Cooking/dp/B005YZYYE4/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
Sep 8, 2013 by Michelle
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers