Cheer Perfection 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Failure Is Not an Option Back-to-school is coach Alisha Dunlap's favorite time because it marks the start of cheerleading season. When Alisha looks to fill a spot on her elite team, two ultra-competitive moms try to get their daughters on the team.
2. Let's Just Hug it Out? After Youth Silver has a poor performance at the Travelers' game, Alisha brings on a surprise, super tough coach to whip the team into shape. Meanwhile, two boisterous moms have daughters on Youth Silver, which forces them to interact, creating sparks..
3. Too Bad, So Sad Fresh from a strong showing at the exhibition, Alisha is intent on making sure Youth Silver continues to improve. Shannon is in charge of a last minute charity fundraiser, but will Ann's actions force Shannon to sever their friendship.
4. We're All a Little Bit Crazy Youth Silver's first competition is in Chicago, and Alisha is intent on adding more difficulty to their stunts. When two of her best, most seasoned tumblers become injured, she gets nervous. Michelle and Shannon decide to confront Ann about past actions.
5. Just Like Junior High Youth Silver prepares for a competition in St. Louis. Alisha changes the team's dance but the new moves prove to be challenging. Ann has an argument with Alisha and questions whether to continue going to CTR. Bonnie and Shannon plan a surprise party.
6. Keep My Name Out of Your Mouth Alisha chooses 5 athletes to return to Chicago to compete in duo and trio divisions. They have just one week to prepare but two girls are struggling. Ann and Shannon continue to argue. And Alisha proposes a radical change for the gym.
7. Call Me Madam President Two weeks away from their biggest competition, Youth Silver performs a full dress rehearsal. Ann learns that Andrea is named team mom president, and the Parents' Squad takes the floor-- if Alisha and RD can just get along.
8. Friendless Ann? Everyone heads to Columbus on a long bus ride for the biggest competition of the year with a bid to the US Finals on the line. For the parents, this trip is a chance to create new alliances and determine who has top status in the gym once and for all.
My cheerleading daughter loves this show, but she is only 11 years old. I on the other hand think it is only okay. Read morePublished 3 months ago by mlb
My daughter is 11 and although she loves the cheer action-she has a problem with the Mom's and all the FIGHTING! Read morePublished 9 months ago by MMof8
I love this show can I get coupon codes for more episodes this show is one that mt daughter loves and we cant afford to pay for each and every one of them.Published 13 months ago by sheriyah