5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! works!
Published on September 21, 2010 by M. Gomez

1.0 out of 5 stars still looking for something to help my dark spots
I have been using this product for one month, twice a day, morning and night, and sadly the spots on my face have gotten darker. I would not recommend this.
Published on March 19, 2011 by Sylverdollar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! works!, September 21, 2010
M. Gomez (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fair & White Dark Spot Remover (Health and Beauty)
I bought this expecting I was going to be wasting my money yet again. I was very pleasantly surprised this was the ONLY product to fade my freckles and get rid of dark spots on my face. It worked great on my chest and hands it got rid of them completely. My face looks great and I love the results of this product. Amazon is the only place I have been able to find a great price for the product. I know not all products work for everyone but at this price you don't have much to lose. I love it and will continue to use when needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me but I think it might have hydroquinone..., July 21, 2010
This review is from: Fair & White Dark Spot Remover (Health and Beauty)
I had a bit of pigmentation in a scar and I used it on that and in less than a week I was able to see results, the part became lighter and sometimes I still apply a little be. I read some reviews about some of the products I was using and unfortunately I found out they have hydroquinone then I was about to get the Fair & White Exclusive Gel Creme Whitenizer but I read it has 8% hydroquinone... I was also using obagi clear 3 for more than a year prescribed by a doctor and Later found out has 4% of this carcinogen now I am trying to find more natural products and before I buy anything I read the ingredients!!! LIVE AND LEARN.

Skin depigmentation
In human medicine, hydroquinone is used as a topical application in skin whitening to reduce the color of skin as it does not have the same predisposition to cause dermatitis as metol does. This use is banned in some countries, including the member states of the European Union under Directive 76/768/EEC:1976.[2][3]
In 2006, the United States Food and Drug Administration revoked its previous approval of hydroquinone and proposed a ban on all over-the-counter preparations.[4] The FDA stated that hydroquinone cannot be ruled out as a potential carcinogen.This conclusion was reached based the extent of absorption in humans and the incidence of neoplasms in rats in several studies where adult rats were found to have increased rates of tumours, including thyroid follicular cell hyperplasias, anisokaryosis, mononuclear cell leukemia, hepatocellular adenomas and renal tubule cell ademonas.
Numerous studies have revealed that hydroquinone can cause exogenous ochronosis, a disfiguring disease in which blue-black pigments are deposited onto the skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Please Listen Carefully...*Important*, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Fair & White Dark Spot Remover (Health and Beauty)
Some years back, I consulted a skin solutions center, who actually had/has (last I checked) clientele from famous actors concerning skin discolorations, hyper-pigmentation, back and body acne. This place prescribed a regimen of products and it worked wonders. I couldn't keep it up, so I had to discontinue, but the results did not reverse itself (they maintained as long as I maintained them).
Long story short, part of the product line in the regimen was Fair & White. Now I just recently tried the dark spot remover and tried it
consistently for a month. Here are my results and this is also to help others out who are looking for results:

1. With any fade/lightening product you need a scrub to prep your skin and remove the dead skin cells. I used "Acnescription(tm) Exfoliating Acne Cleanser - Patricia Wexler M.D" plus a scrub glove to work the scrub beads into my skin. I used acnescription because I also get fine bumps from time to time that just wont go away.

2. I used the liquid at night after cleansing my skin with the product above and buffing with the scrub glove. I allowed it to absorb into my skin (which it does fairly quickly).

3. With every lightening/fade product you MUST *MUST* use a sunscreen during the day to prevent further darkening, reversals or other sun damage. I used Skin Brightening Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 - Patricia Wexler M.D.

Doing this regimen, my skin looked brighter, clearer, hyper-pigmentation that NO OTHER product got rid of(except for the lightner that was provided in the kit by the skin center (which they put in a no-named bottle :-( so I dont know what it was) was gone.
I could not believe. No other product has worked this well. I will be repurchasing AND the best part is that this product does not contain the harmful ingredient of HQ (hydroquinone) that many other lightening products have (HQ is known to cause cancer and banned in other countries). I hope this help. And if you do it right, I'm sure you will get results (AND NO I do not work nor am I getting any commissions or incentives for writing this testimonial). As a matter of fact, I rarely write testimonials but after coming back to repurchase and seeing the negative comments, I assumed that those individuals probably left out or were unaware of the 3 steps necessary that I wrote above for them to see optimal results. HOPE THIS HELPS! Also as far as the SPF, any SPF that is 30 and is not oily (I dont like oily) should be fine. I understand Pat Wexler line may be expensive...

1.0 out of 5 stars still looking for something to help my dark spots, March 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fast!, November 22, 2009
M. Story (Brunswick, Georgia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fair & White Dark Spot Remover (Health and Beauty)
I have only been using this for about 1 week and already many of my dark spots are gone and the others have substantially faded. This product works fast!! I don't know what ingredient causes it to work that fast, but I am happy with the results. Thanks for an effective product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Fair & White Dark Spot Remover (Health and Beauty)
I bought this product hoping to get rid of a brown spot I was getting on my forehead, and now a week of use only at night it's already lighter my skin feels very smooth it also shrunk my pores I Wasn't expecting for this product to work so well and it does better than any other product i have used i will keep buying because i know it works :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Fair & White Dark Spot Remover (Health and Beauty)
This product did not even come in a box or packaged. The packaging it arrived in was wet in the insides from this product leaking. It did not look sanitary and immediately threw it in the garbage. I would never order from this seller again! I've ordered products from fair & white before and i've all came packaged with a quailty logo attached.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Fair & White Dark Spot Remover (Health and Beauty)
I'm surprised at the lower reviews. I have used many "dark spot removers" expensive and cheaper products. I saw a difference within in one week on two dark pigmented spots on my hand that were approximately 1/4 inch. Extremely satisfied, be sure and add a good sun screen. Update 9-9-2013 need to constantly apply or spots come back quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars FORMIDABLE !!!, May 19, 2011
This review is from: Fair & White Dark Spot Remover (Health and Beauty)
I tried a lot of products to treat the dark spots on my face specially in vain FOR 8 YEARS. I was ugly, ashamed of myself at my Work Place , hiding from cameras because no Make Up was able to cover my large spots. Some products I used were very expensives... Then I decided to see a Dermatologist... She prescribed the hydroquinone 4% to treat what she called the Melasma.
I didn't have money to buy my prescription at my Pharmacy. Very expensive... So, I went Online, looking for the products who content the Hydroquinone 4%. I chose to try this product because of the Reviews some Ladies rode for it.
I bought Online two from BEAUTY4FAMILY. An amazing online Store. No problem with the shipping and the billing...You can have the product from Amazon for free Shipping too. I got my third one from Amazon with no problem with the Shipping and the billing to continue to treat my elbows and others dark spots on my body.
BELIEVE ME, IT WORKS !!! Now I am proud of myself because my beauty face is back again..
I am a black woman with light skin : the Sun, the abrasion or any cut let the dark spots on my skin... But I can handle this problem now with FAIR & WHITE DARK SPOT REMOVER.
BUY IT WITHOUT HESITATION !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe Yes, Maybe No, July 13, 2010
This review is from: Fair & White Dark Spot Remover (Health and Beauty)
I am using two products for age spots. I think this product does work though not sure. It is hard to spray on your face accurately and it ends up running down your face. It stings a little but not badly, except on my arm, the skin got irritated, but oddly, not on my face. It has taken a month but there has been a diminishing of the dark color but it has not disappeared. Still, I didn't expect it to work at all.

Fair & White Dark Spot Remover