- A 6-digit LCD display with large numeric readout and back lighting makes viewing easy in low light
- Indicator has 75 degree tilt for operator viewing flexibility; eight programmable buttons: units, zero, tare, function, number of parts, on, off, print
- An RS232 port for quick printer connection is a standard feature
- Industrial stainless steel platforms are easy to remove for sanitation
- Welded, double tubular base for strength and durability
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Fairbanks Series III General Purpose Bench Scale, 24" Length, 18" Width Platform
|Price:||$688.09 - $705.53|
The Series III Bench Scale features an internal, rechargeable battery which makes it an optimum c... See more product details
The Series III Bench Scale features an internal, rechargeable battery which makes it an optimum choice for outdoor produce weighing applications. It is also a heavyweight in industrial settings with its heavy-duty, double tubular, base design, industrial-size. stainless steel platforms, and RS232 printer port. Like its sister scale, the Series II, the Series III can fulfill many weighing requirements and offers the accuracy and dependability that has stood behind every Fairbanks Scale since the company's founding in 1830. NTEP and MC approved. To prevent the chance of overload damage to the Bench Scale, Fairbanks has included overload stops in their design. An overload stop (bolt) is positioned at all four corners, under each scale's base to prevent torquing and subsequent load cell damage.
There are no customer reviews yet.