Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on November 25, 2013
As others before me said already, the wallet is good, but maybe not quite enough.
It claims that is "leather" on the description, but the quality and the touch is not good enough.
Also, the picture that appears doesn't look like the actual wallet. The logo is smaller and not 100% perfect, as it should be (is not hard to do it, really).
It's cheap, I get that. But don't show a good product (I'll swap my wallet with the one of the picture right now) and then send something that is not good enough.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2013
If you like Fairy Tail and you think that a wallet with the Fairy Tail logo would be cool, then you are going to like this. Basically, this is a high quality brown wallet with the fairy tail logo on it. It also says "Fairy Tail" in the other side of the wallet with the same letters that the show uses when it shows the title in the intro sequence. Inside, it is a good brown wallet just like any other good wallet. The only thing I would say it could have to improve it further is more subdivisions inside the wallet to put more stuff. However, the ones it had were enough for me (I needed to use all of them though). I guess if you need to put 8 cards in the wallet, this one does not have enough divisions for you, but for me it was fine. It has enough divisions for just 6 cards, plus two back sides for dollar bills. For an anime-themed wallet this is a definite 5/5; for quality it's 5/5; for wallets in general it's 4/5 only because there are non-anime wallets with more subdivisions inside and just as much quality. Nonetheless, I was pleased. This is a good wallet with the fairy tail logos on it.
on October 16, 2013
The wallet is fairly well made at first glance, has a divider in the main pocket, and the symbol of the fairy tail guild is nicely molded onto the surface. I am satisfied with this product as a fan of fairy tail, but as a guy who also wanted a functional wallet, I'm also somewhat disappointed.
For one, it's a tad bit big. I suppose this is to give the guild symbol the space it needed, and it fits in my pocket alright, so I'll let that point slide. My first major complaint comes with the clear pocket for your licence. For whatever reason it doesn't seem to be fitted correctly and I couldn't fit my license in it for the life of me. It was only on closer inspection that I found the glue seemed to have been plastered in a way so that the pocket was a bit too small for my license. I had to peel some of the glue away to make room, which makes me question the wallet's overall durability (and more importantly how quickly I'll be able to wrestle my license out of the pocket now that it's wedged in there). My second complain comes with the card pockets opposite to the license pocket. The bottom pocket is fine, but the top two are too deep. They need to be staggered and made a proper depth so that the card pokes out of the top and can be easily be fetched at a moment's notice. While the bottom pocket does that well, the middle and top pockets, as mentioned earlier, are so deep that if you put your card horizontal like you normally would, it'll just sink down into the pocket, making it difficult to tell which card is in which pocket.
All in all, I like the style; it's an excellent idea to mark your wallet with the symbol of your favorite guild, but the wallet needs to work as a wallet, otherwise you won't want to carry it around and show it off. If you're willing to live with the design oversights and want that feeling, this is the product for you. If you need a good, durable, functional wallet, look elsewhere.
on September 14, 2014
A great wallet. At first my cards wouldn't fit because it was glued too close together, but after constantly moving my card in and out as well as stretching the card holder out a little it was perfect. I love it and no I'm not like the commercial people. If you want it I recommend it, but if you don't then don't get it. The only thing that is bad about it, is that the place where you put your
ID eventually the inside comes apart and when u take out your ID the leather flops in and out.
on August 21, 2014
I LOVE THIS WALLET I LOVEEEEEE IT!!!! There is only one issue I have with it but it's what you get when you buy a new wallet my I.D has been stuck in it since I got it so if you buy this make sure to wear out the I.D slot before putting you real I.D in it or you may have to cut it out I can get mine out but I have to fight tooth and nail for it sometimes I feel like Natsu just wants to take it into Fiore! lol
on November 21, 2015
Not the most sturdy of wallets, but for what you pay, it looks great and gets the job done. Overall quite satisfied with the product. When I first got it there was an annoying crinkling sound coming from the material on the inside bill holder, but that went away within a couple of days. Any extreme Fairy Tail fan should get this wallet!!!
on August 6, 2013
4 card slots. 2 hidden compartments
a bit of glue residue here and there.
the stitching looks alright.
It does not fit my ass pocket well, but it's an awesome wallet for FT fans.
on November 23, 2015
I'm going to begin by saying I'm giving this a decent grading because the wallet is still functionable and able to be used. However, there are a lot of things I found disappointing.
First, I would like to begin by saying that the wallet I received was nothing like in the picture. At a glance, it looks fairly good and is much like the one in the picture but upon getting close you see many differences. For one, the embroidered markings you can slightly see in the picture are nowhere to be seen on this wallet. Another thing is that the words "Fairy Tail" aren't accompanied by the Japanese text that you see in the picture as well. I would have had no problem with this if the picture didn't advertise it to have these traits.
Another issue is that the wallet is far to big, it's not really your normal size for a wallet, I normally have to struggle just to fit it into my pocket.
The final issue would be the way it is made. The way the folds inside the wallet are stitched and glued together really makes it difficult to fit things in, not impossible, mind you, but still rather difficult.
All-in-all, I would say that this is a decent product but it needs work as well as better advertising.
on October 8, 2014
Alright, I have had this product for a while and I have a major piece of advice for you. Be careful where you put it! If you're a guy, you got to be super careful because the ink spreads when wet. If it's in your pocket and you get sweaty from like walking up several flights of stairs or something, the ink will spread on the wallet, the contents inside is fine but the wallet has this black cloud on it. Now if you're a girl and use a purse, you'll be fine. Like the wallet is great and it's big, but you do want to be careful about that. Another thing this is a note about a anointing this with the wallet. The flaps stick, so like you are putting in you're card and it won't push down all the way. I kinda just stick my fingers in there and push the flaps apart. so overall, great product but be careful!
on June 25, 2014
For the price, I don't expect any delight. The wallet I have received today even does not have the same color as the one in the picture. It is a lot lighter, yellowish color, certainly less desirable. Opening up, it shows almost all the pockets one would expect, but made in a noticeably cheap way. The material is not leather. I am 99% sure about it, and feel sorry that the seller has to tell a lie to sell the wallets. It does the job though if one really wants to use it as a wallet. But I would not show it to my friends. if I have a second chance, I would not buy it again, not for saving like five bucks and get something so awkward to look at and use with.