4.0 out of 5 stars Great set of Keys.
In the photos to keys look fairly poor in quality, like cheap plastic, but the actual item itself is high quality with a good paint job for the colored elements (the red signs) the keys are very solid and and have quite a bit of weight to them.

Published 14 months ago by N. Alic

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but some problems with the set
Published 16 months ago by Tori

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set of Keys., December 21, 2013
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)

The reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the key ring only has enough hoops for nine keys which is not even enough for the zodiac keys alone, and the black wire's use eludes me as the connectors from both sides are welded on and are too large to actually push through the holes on any of the keys.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but some problems with the set, October 12, 2013
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)
I received my set of keys and upon looking at them, I found there to be two different versions of the Pisces key, two different versions of the Libra key, one golden zodiac key with no symbol, no Capricorn key, and the key to the gate of the chisel (the one that looks like an eye) does not completely look as it does in the picture. The keys themselves are the perfect size for wearing on necklaces, although the set does not come with enough jump rings for every key, and for the ring that is supposed to hold all the keys (like the one Lucy wears on her belt), there are only ten smaller rings meant to hold keys.

5.0 out of 5 stars In depth review with pictures., December 3, 2013
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)
So I bought this on November 18th and was expecting it to arrive on December 13th, to my surprise, I got it a week earlier then expected.
Here is an overall view of what I got.
[...]

Moving on to my review(I apologize for the last post, it was accidentally posted.) I have received every Zodiac key except for Capricorn and Virgo, this was not a problem as I do know these come separately.
Here is another view of them all spread out and in order. [...]
It was able to fit each one except for the two other unknown keys that are crossed in the center of the first picture. On the top of this next picture, these keys were able to fit the necklace, but if I wanted to put them on the other one where the second picture is there wouldn't be enough loops for each key. [...]
On the bottom of that picture there are 5 other keys, two of which are duplicates, Pisces and Libra. All of these did not have a big enough loop to be able to fit onto the necklace.

As for the unknown keys, I am not so sure if these are unfinished or just malfunctions. One looks like the gate of the ram, and the other I can't really say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Tail keys, October 2, 2013
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)
I enjoy having these keys, so cute , I gave them as a gift as well as the other set.

4.0 out of 5 stars I imagined it'd be a little bigger and a little heavier..., September 8, 2013
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)
I do like that it has all the zodiac keys and that it got delivered 3 weeks earlier than the estimated day but I'd imagine them to be a bit bigger then what was in the product I got. Thank you anyways, I still like this product and keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, fast shipping!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)
These were way better than expected! I thought they were going to be cheap, and figured the box would look cheap, but they were very high quality and the box has official art on it. It even came with a metal Fairy Tail symbol clip that the keys can slid onto. The only downsides were that it didn't come with the large hoop I saw other listings had (This one hadn't advertised it so I wasn't really expecting it anyways,) and 2 or 3 of the keys look to be fan-designed, but they were beautiful and excellent either way! I'd really recommend this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice keys but not enough rings, May 15, 2014
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)
The keys are beautiful. They come with a "key ring" so that you can display them together or wear them like Lucy. We purchased this for cosplaying Lucy. However, there are only half enough rings for the keys to attach to the big key ring. I considered buying more rings, but the provided ones are an odd color, so I will need to buy new rings for all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars keys, October 25, 2013
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)
Many of the holes are too tiny for the string, but other than that it makes a wonderful gift. My daughter loves the set.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the Zodiac Capricorn Key?, September 15, 2013
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)
Where is the Capricorn key?????
Was really excited to get the 21 set, since it says it has all the Zodiac. plus the "silver" keys.
But come to find out the main 12 does NOT have the Capricorn key!!!!!
So I spent money on a INCOMPLETE set :/

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend for Casual fans and casual collectors (pictures , quarter for scale), December 19, 2014
This review is from: New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys (Kitchen)
I got these way ahead of schedule which I am so thankful for because it is a Christmas gift. I am always a little worried about buying these types of items especially for such a great price but I was relieved that all the keys were intact and the box was totally cute. They are extremely small but for the price they still make a great gift or cosplay item. I would not get these for serious collectors but for casual fans this is perfect. I'm not caught up on the anime but I saw pictures that looked like they were from the anime of the keys being silver and not black? But I'm not sure. . But most of the detailing is pretty similar or spot on to the anime and that is a big plus because for the price I really did expect a few of them to look very knock-offish. The metal is very nice, they actually make this cool sound when lightly knocked against one of the other keys. The faux velvet seating they are in isn't super great, it doesn't keep the keys in place extremely well but as long as the box is kept in a still place it should be fine to just open up and show off. But I've flipped the box over trying to find how to open it and not many came out of the place. At least the box has magnets in it so if the box does fall, even if your keys become unorganized they will remain in the box and won't spill everywhere . I really dig that it came with the fairy tale key chain that was a big plus because it just adds this nice little detail for cosplayers . Some reviews said it came with a key ring itself , but I didn't receive that. The keychain is plain and silver with Fairy Tale written across it with this nice sturdy latch.

New Fairy Tail Pro Set 21 Golden Zodiac Keys