4.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from David!, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Faith and Protection: Two Tales of September 11, 2001 (Green River Crime & Horror) (Kindle Edition)
This was totally different than anything I have read from David Bain - whether I read the stories or the descriptions of the stories. However, once again he did have that ending that I certainly did not expect - and did not see coming until the last sentence. Of two words.

This story does deal with the supernatural, but there is no darkness or creepiness. It is a story of absolution. (I know: I told you it was different than what I have come to expect.) But it is a great find. While I do not agree with his theology, I enjoyed the tale; and I would recommend this short story to anyone.

Fans of David will not be disappointed - just a little amused at the different ramblings through his mind that found their way onto paper this time. And that is okay. Not all of us are into zombies and werewolves and creepy things that make you scream. Sometimes it is good when he hits one out of the ball park for us as well. We follow him into the dark tales for you, so you can follow him into the lighter times for us. How 'bout it?

Great story! Thanks, David!

5.0 out of 5 stars FAITH, December 29, 2013
FAITH A 9-11 Story....grabbed me immediately and didn't let go. I think I was even holding my breath until the last word.

4.0 out of 5 stars Faith; very good, July 30, 2013
This is a good story; it makes you think . The storyline created suspense at the beginning, it also gave me a few goosebumps along the way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Faith., September 7, 2014
Lisa (Helena, Montana) - See all my reviews
Good short story about what might have happened to those who jumped on 9/11. I actually prefer to think that they all went ahead to where they would have gone anyway, before this horrific tragedy took place. Still a good story. Yep, I'd highly recommend this story and all others by this amazing author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Faith, September 8, 2014
Just wish the stories were longer. I don't know how many times I just wish 9/11 never happened. The horror that all of them must of felt knowing that they were going to die