- Series: Popular Music in Britain
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Open University Pres (June 1, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335150667
- ISBN-13: 978-0335150663
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,221,577 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Fakesong: The Manufacture of British Folksong 1700 to the Present Day (Popular Music in Britain) Paperback – June 1, 1985
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
More About the Author