5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Handles Well
Published 19 months ago by Jake

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware Falken SN211 Blow-outs
Published 14 months ago by Mak603

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Handles Well, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Falken Sincera SN211 BLK All-Season Tire - 225/55R17 95T (Automotive)
These tires are on a 2006 Monte Carlo. The OEM tires were Goodyear LS2 Eagles. I never liked them, but to be fair the car had 16,000 miles on when I bought it so they were almost halfway to the 50,000 rating they had. I replaced those with some 80,000 mile Yokohama TRZ tires. At first I loved those tires. They seem to stick to the road very nicely. Unfortunately they seem to wear rather quickly.

I mentioned the TRZ specifically because they had the exact same load, speed and Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTGQ) ratings as these Falkens. UTGQ are what should be used when looking at how long to expect a tire to last. The amount of miles will vary depending on driving style, road surface etc. Initially I didn't think the Falkens looked quit as nice as the Yokohamas, but that wasn't why I got them. First is wear followed closely by traction. I would say initially the traction was as good as the TRZ ever were, but the main thing is how well they have lasted. Right now I am just short of 40,000 miles on them and they are hardly showing any wear. This is the same style of driving and the same roads every day as the TRZ's. At 40,000 on the TRZ they were really getting to the point where they should be replaced.

If you want a good, long lasting, daily driving, type tire the Falken Sincera is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best touring tire out there, August 29, 2014
I threw a set of these on my outback xt and boy was I impressed. These tires perform great in all conditions and have an impressive amount of grip. The wider sidewalks also provides super a comfortable ride.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware Falken SN211 Blow-outs, September 4, 2013
I purchased 4 of these tires from PepBoys in Mobile, AL. Ten minutes after leaving the shop one of the new tires blew out on the interstate. When AAA brought me back to the shop, the staff "investigated" the product and said it must have been defective and they had never seen that happen before. They replaced the tired and I haven't had any more problems, however, it is not a good sign when a brand new tire explodes on a highway with speeding semi trucks.

1.0 out of 5 stars THE WORST TIRE AND COMPANY, October 15, 2014
THE WORST TIRE-- rated for 45,000 miles. Lasted 24,000. Called the company (rude) and they said "we don't warranty this tire"-- no wonder they don't. Because it is garbage and they do not stand behind their product. Avoid at all costs and get a GOOD tire.

Falken Sincera SN211 BLK All-Season Tire - 225/55R17  95T
$127.85
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.