5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Parents and Educators, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Fall Down 7 Times, Get Up 8: Teaching Kids to Succeed (Paperback)
An excellent resource for both teachers and parents. Debbie points out some great insight into children's educational experiences and she gives some great examples. Her writing style allows her ideas to be quite clear. It is a must read for all.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for all educators., May 20, 2013
Every educator should have this book in their library. It helps give educators tips to help students succeed. loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, July 30, 2013
I got this book to help me with my students in my classroom and my own children at home. Hopefully it'll help me motivate children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, June 16, 2013
This a must have book for all teachers! I loved it! I will be referring to it all the time! LOVE IT!!!! Lots of great information about feedback and praise. Very motivating.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this book, April 17, 2013
the download was easy, and the content of the book is very helpful, I am encouraged by what the author is sharing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read! I appreciate the attention to learned helplessness ..., October 7, 2014
Good read! I appreciate the attention to learned helplessness in special education.

Fall Down 7 Times, Get Up 8: Teaching Kids to Succeed
Fall Down 7 Times, Get Up 8: Teaching Kids to Succeed by Debbie Silver (Paperback - May 22, 2012)
$33.95 $32.25