Industrial-Sized Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Movember Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Outdoor Deals on Tikes

on December 10, 2012
I was so excited when Fey Fall Down came out. Stories with mythology, Zeus, Olympus, added to them are so enticing to me. This story was well written, great plot, great character development, and the story line flows nicely so that there are not down spots.
For those who have read the first book Dreams Fall Down, the story picks up right from where you left off. Statia is adamantly trying to figure out the visions/dreams she is having and drags Tyler along with her to places that put them both in extreme danger. While searching the Underworld for answers, she attracts the attention of an unwanted admirer. Kotiyk wants Statia as his own and will do everything in his power to get her. When Ayden returns (YEA!), Rayne's patience for Statia's affection is almost at its end. The connection between Ayden and Statia is powerful, powerful enough that Rayne might lose her.
The love connections between Statia, Tyler, Rayne, and Ayden can be a bit overwhelming. Rayne and Statia are meant to be together to save the humans but Ayden is her soul mate. Hard choices because they are both very delectable. With the introduction of new characters in this book, keeping up with who is who and what their motive is in this story was confusing for me. It took a lot of re-reading certain points and returning to previous areas in the book to keep track. There is also a side piece that takes you back to Kentucky where Statia is from. I honestly felt that the side part wasn't needed as there is already so much going on but I'm sure Tabitha will bring things full circle with this added piece. I would definitely recommend this book to my followers and I am excited to see what happens next.
on November 21, 2012
The first book was awesome. Who couldn't love rayne and ayden? This one was fantastic. A lot of questions were answered for Katiana and the romance grows and rocks..really rocks. Very hot. Twists and turns between the small town and orion keep things moving quickly and I wasn't bored once. Lots of action. Another stellar ending had me shaking my head since she got me again.
on January 1, 2013
Was really engaging
The further development of the characters was good
However i was disappointed that it Ended abruptly though
on December 25, 2012
This was fun to read. The story is well developed and the characters are easy to imagine. I only have time for reading in bits at a time but this story stuck in my brain and drew me back each chance I got. I can't wait for the next in the series.
on December 13, 2012
I absolutely loved this book, it was just as good as part 1. I will be waiting for part 3!! So many twist and turns I just cant wait to see what happens. Excellent work!
on November 8, 2012
The book was good but when there's a love triangle ultimately one person will be left out and unfortunately it's always the person I'm routing for. The story was very good revealing Katiana's history which was quite fascinating. I finished the book way too fast now I have to wait until (I don't know how long) the next book comes out!
on November 20, 2012
Although this book was good,

I definitely think that it could have been written better. Fey Fall down had so much action going on that at times it was confusing and not enough pauses inside the book. Although I know that is an important point of Katianna's life, there were many parts in the book where I was having to reread and see what was going on with the characters. Then there was the business with Dawn and her sister. There was no prologue at the beginning introducing it, and she seemed to just randomly add the characters from the human realm in there. Along with that, the points of view switched between her, Katianna, Aiden, and Rayne too rapidly, and I think there needed to be another book with just Dawn's story alone, so it would have made more sense.

Along with that, there were way too many characters telling too many different parts of the story. Unless the author was doing a story from a first person point of view (which she wasn't), she should have just stuck to one or two at the most.

Fey Fall down By Tabitha Summers, was a fun read but not worth what I paid for it.

I am not trying to insult the book, but I really thought her book would be better.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse