4.0 out of 5 stars COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!
WOW! Eternal Eden and Fallen Eden have both been "I can't put it down" books. Fallen Eden is the second novel in the Eden trilogy by Nicole Williams, and it surpassed my (very high) expectations. It was a non-stop, action-packed novel. It surprised me in the very best way, with some interesting twist and turns and the return of some unexpected characters...
Published on August 6, 2011 by READING, EATING & DREAMING

3.0 out of 5 stars Suffers from Middle Book Syndrome
I enjoyed the concept and characters in book one of this series, Eternal Eden, so I was eager to by book 2. I have to say although I enjoyed the story and will probably buy book three I have two big problems with book 2.

Published on August 17, 2011 by Miss M R

4.0 out of 5 stars COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!, August 6, 2011
This review is from: Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

Normally when the two love interests are separated in a novel, for a significant amount of time, I grow bored. However, Nicole Williams kept her story entertaining and kept her readers engaged throughout the entire book. One of the main things I was hoping for in this novel was for growth in Bryn's character, mainly her confidence. I am glad to report that Williams delivered.

I'm now dying to get my hands on United Eden, the final book in this series. I can't wait to see if William and Bryn can overcome it all and finally be together :) (I have a feeling they still have quite a few battles ahead of them!)

I gave Fallen Eden by Nicole Williams 4 STARS. It was amazing, better than Eternal Eden. I recommend this series to young adults who enjoy paranormal romance.

FOR MORE REVIEWS CHECK OUT MY BLOG ON BLOGSPOT: READING, EATING & DREAMING I WAS BLAIR WALDORF

3.0 out of 5 stars Suffers from Middle Book Syndrome, August 17, 2011
This review is from: Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

1. There is no real climax. Sure there are some mini climaxes along the way, but no big peak and resolution. It really suffers from middle book syndrome and it's purpose just seems to be carrying on from book one and setting you up for book 3. Writers of these book series should all take a cue from J.K. Rowling the queen of successful series. Even though all the Harry Potter books had a common theme that ran through all the books, each one in itself had a plot, climax and resolution. You could read any book in the series alone and be satisfied. This book is not so lucky. I don't want to give away any spoilers so let's just say I spent most of the book waiting for something big to happen and it never came. It suffers from too much talk and not enough action.

2. The Paul character. I did not like his role in book one but could put that aside because he did not play much importance to the plot. This book he appears again in a larger role and I just had to laugh at the ridiculous way he enters this book, his current state, and his eventual outcome, which we could all see coming a mile away. The fact that some human big man on campus would become obessed with another human girl he spoke to only twice is so farfetched in itself, it makes every word out of his mouth in this book just silly. Her deep feelings of friendship for him is also silly for a boy she barely knew and for much of book one did not even like. His placement seems to just be there to create some kind of potential love triangle, which all these young adult paranormal authors seem to think their books require. If he is going to be a true possible love interest for Bryn make him a viable one (think Jacob in Twilight). I hope he does not have much of a role in book three, but I have a feeling he will be there will bells on.

Other than these two issues I like really like the concept and think the story has a lot of potential. My only advice for the author is don't just write for the third book...make each book in the series a story and satisfying in in itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Read!!!, July 31, 2011
My name is June (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
First of all, Nicole - you are FANTASTIC!

To keep it short and to the point, I ABSOLUTELY loved Fallen Eden. The plot just gets better and better and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I stayed up all night to read it as it was soooo good. I loved Eternal Eden. I loved Fallen Eden more. Nicole was very clever with the plot development. There was a love triangle (Paul is back in this book which was great), alot of action, alot of heartache (I cried a bucket load but I loved it), and alot of twists that I didn't expect. I'm just about raving about this series to everyone I know that owns a kindle. Absolutely worth buying and following the series. I will definitely buy more of Nicole's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional roller coaster you never want to get off of..., July 30, 2011
This review is from: Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book and/or series is an awesome and exciting read. I found a slight parallel to some other HUGELY popular books by a certain HUGELY popular author but I just don't care because no one can corner the book market on love triangles or starcrossed lovers. I love this series because it will keep you on edge until the very last word of the books. I found myself on a roller coaster of emotions while reading this book and the one before it and can't wait for the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leave have a round of cheers! for Nicole, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Fallen Eden has surprised me in a goog good way. Whereas I should re read Eternal Eden twice after fall for this author, this second book catch my attention since the first paragraph. knowing Bryn and William relationship (I want a husband like him, pleeeeeeeease!) this new story shows us a more adult and decided Bryn, she would do anything for William's protection (and yes, she does it!)

breathtakingly since the first sheet, this book leads us to different places around the world and has a lot of action! afterwards John inicieted a persecution on Bryn and William ....and we will see how powerfull our guardian friend really is (in part of the book she is more a Lara Croft version than an OSU law studient version of herself ...ahaha)

The relationship between Bryan and Patrick is more juicy and we will see Paul's return!!!

A safety pin second part!!!

Fallen Eden me ha sorpendido de grata manera. Mientras que a Eternal eden debí leerlo dos veces para caer rendida a los pies de esta autora, su segundo libro me ha atrapado desde el primer párrafo. Conociendo el trasfondo entre Bryn y William (I want a husband like him, pleeeeeeeease!) esta nueva edición nos muestra a una Bryan más adulta, mas decidida a hacer todo lo que esté a su alcance para proteger a William.... y si que lo hará!

Atrapante desde la primera hoja, el libro nos trasportará a diferentes lugares del mundo y tendrá mucha más acción que el primero, luego de que John inicie una persecución a fin de recuperar a Bryn y veremos que tan poderosa y decidida es nuestra guardian friend. (en algunas partes del libro la veremos actuar más como Lara Croft que como Bryn la estudiante de leyes en OSU...ahahah..)

La historia entre Bryan y Patrick será mucho más jugosa y volveremos a ver a Paul entre las páginas del libro (una deuda pendiente desde la primera parte de esta trilogía).

una segunda parte imperdible!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wordless, July 24, 2011
This review is from: Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading this book and just had to comment how awesom it was. I loved Eternal Eden so of course couldn't wait for Fallen Eden to come out. I felt like my heart was breaking with Bryn as I was reading along, I was left wordless. A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!!!, July 22, 2011
This review is from: Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I usually don't take the time to review books, BUT, with this one, I feel like I HAVE to...

I happened to pick up the first book by chance. I was waiting on a different book. I finished reading Eternal Eden in 1 day!!! (Yes, I LOVE to read!) I was anxious for Fallen Eden to come out. The minute it did, I bought it, downloaded, and read it in (again), 1 day!!!

The book picks up right where the first one finished off. It is a well written book. I thoroughly enjoyed it. There were a couple of times where I felt "Butterflies" in my stomach... I cannot wait for the 3rd book "United Eden" to be released. It feels like November is such a long time to wait, worth it, but long!

With this being said, I hope that you enjoy the book as much as I did... Take a chance and read and see how much you'll be pleased!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark but Beautiful, October 14, 2011
First thoughts:

How did I read this book so fast?! I'm still trying to come to terms that its over, well at least this book is. Moving on, I have to say that this book was different than the first one; this one took more of toll on me, even at times I wanted to cringe away from the book; I didn't want to read further because what was happening to Bryn was just too horrific, I mean hasn't she been through enough?! Isn't there an unspoken rule that fate has to take a leave of absence once in awhile? Guess not. But either way I was touched by this book and yes at times I felt the need to cry and grab a tissue beside me. Nicole did a fatastic job on creating such great imagery and scenery that it was hard not to feel like you're in the story; that you're the character. We definately got to see some transformations of the characters and see a side of them we hadn't been granted in "Eternal Eden." I loved the story, I loved that it kept changing, that nothing was stalled in one place. This was a very powerful read for me, something that will stick in my mind for awhile to come now. But no matter how sad it was at times it had me absolutely beaming because I was like 'that's my Bryn, you're a strong one, you go girl!' I just loved how strong she became, I love everything about it, she isn't just a thin, flat character; a name on the page, she's a 4D girl all the way around. And to see a more darker outlooker on their world than in "Eternal Eden" was as interesting as the characters themselves.

Summary: Bryn and William love each other; there's no doubt about that. But being a Taker is taking its toll on Bryn and when she comes close to killing William with her powers she escapes; she becomes the coward she thinks she is and leaves Montana and travels to Paris, putting as much distance between her and the one person she never wanted to leave.

But living in Paris is no easy task and just the pain of separation is enough to bring anyone down but soon she will be put to the test, she will be forced to tell the truth; to face her greatest fear in the midst of chaos but when it comes time to stop running what will she decide? What will she do?

Last thoughts:

This book is so much more than I could ever describe. And as always in this case the summary is short, to really get the sense of darkness and power you must read this on your own. It was beautiful, dark and twisted. No matter how much you want to put this book down you can't; you get hooked, reeled in for examination. But when you reach the last page all that pain, remorse or anger will be put aside. You will discover things you didn't even know about. And there's one thing for sure Nicole's writing is what made it so believeable; so powerful. Her writing is what made me immediately by "United Eden" right after I finished this one. It was a great addition to the series and I can't wait to find out the fate of Bryn and William in the final book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I had been awaiting the arrival for this second book since the first came out and I was not diappointed. I read it in one day. Now I find myself literally agonizing over the final book to come. What will happen with William and Bryn? Surely there will be a happily ever after?!?!?!?!?! I couldn't stand it if after all that they've been through, they would be tricked into thinking that their dreams will come true only to be crushed in the end. I'll keep my fingers crossed that true love will reign. I at least hope so, either way I'll definitely be one of the first to finish this series when the next book is released. Keep writing Nicole!

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of good money, October 15, 2011
This review is from: Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
After reading Eternal Eden and liking it well enough I decided to but this book. As it turns out i should have left it alone. The majority of it is the protagonist boo-hooing over losing the true love that she left because she was weak and afraid. She truly never deserved to even have him in the first place! Her self-pitty and selfishness had me hating her before i was halfway through the story. I strongly advise anyone thinking about buying this book to carefully consider an alternative. If you liked the orriginal Eden book leave it at that and remember it fondly but do not go as far as to purchase this one.

Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy  Book 2)
$3.99