Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Customer Discussions > Fallout: New Vegas forum

Fallout New Vegas pre-order content

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 25, 2010 10:48:59 AM PDT
Cory Yeates says:
In Gamestop, and even Walmart are offering 4 things armor a gun some item to help the character then some stimpacks or repair kit. I've looked at the page and could only see the machete and the raiders armor. I was just wondering if any body would know what else there is amazon was offering.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2010 6:46:44 AM PDT
chris K says:
spears and poison, I believe.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2010 6:48:32 AM PDT
chris K says:
10 spears and venom doses.

Posted on Sep 24, 2010 2:53:05 AM PDT
J. Johnson says:
These pre-order "bonuses' are getting a little out of hand. Luckily for us, with a game like Fallout, it won't be long before we completely forget which pre-order "bonus' we started the game with. There's going to be so many changes to our weapons and clothing that what we start the game with will likely be long gone after about a week or so of playing... or, if your character ends up being a hoarder (like mine was in Fallout 3), then it'll end up on display somewhere inside whatever "home" you end up with. :)

Seriously, my house in Megaton is ridiculous. I half expected to fast-travel back there at some point only to find a group of Megaton Townies having a hoarder intervention with a virtual Discovery Health Camera Crew filming the whole thing. Now THAT would have been a funny DLC add-on!

Posted on Sep 24, 2010 8:41:10 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 25, 2010 9:24:16 AM PDT
@ J. Johnson:

For a long while during my first character playthrough, a similar situation occurred over at Moira's Craterside Supply (before I got my Megaton house), with her store basically getting used as my item dumping-ground. You couldn't even walk through it after a time.

That mountain of swag was simply ****ing EPIC.

Looking forward to even more of this in New Vegas.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 24, 2010 12:46:14 PM PDT
J. Johnson says:
@ The Bandsaw Vigilante:

Too funny. I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

I actually tried doing that exact same thing at Moira's, but that "Security Guard' of hers kept thinking I was stealing from her, and he would light me up before I knew it. Eventually I caught on and moved to her back room upstairs (yeah, I can be a little stubborn/dumb sometimes). But the next problem I found was that when I'd head out on another 'Mission' for Moira, I'd come back and half or more of my Armory and Stock Pile Supply would be gone. And it was always the best stuff that disappeared, never the old broken pistol or knife... very frustrating.

But when I finally got that big empty house in Megaton, oh baby it was on. After getting bored with simply dumping everything into my locker, desk, or filing cabinet... I started making little display piles of my Wasteland souvenirs. The Bobble-head display was my inspiration.

Well, about 300+ hours later I had become a master of the 'Pick-it-up, move-it, and-drop-it' technique. I have just about every item you can pickup in the wasteland on display inside my Megaton house... even a couple Death Claw hands. That Museum you visit in DC's got nothing on this place. Although it's probably closer to one of those crazy Souvenir Stores out in the middle of nowhere than an actual Museum. Good fun :)

Posted on Sep 26, 2010 9:31:16 AM PDT
Davidovich53 says:
Reading y'all's posts brings a smile to my face... in my house in Megaton I had stashed enough weapons and armor to start my own private army! Thank Bethesda for that bottomless locker!

Posted on Sep 26, 2010 12:47:56 PM PDT
@ Davidovich:

Was just going to bring that up when I read your post at the very end, there -- unlike in "Oblivion," where only a few in-game containers were considered "safe storage" (i.e., able to store your items without resetting the contents just a few days later), I made HUGE use out of F3's bottomless lockers and containers, especially in Megaton and at The Citadel.

Here's hoping "New Vegas" continues this.

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 12:09:18 PM PDT
The Bandsaw Vigilante
I did keep ALOT of stuff in oblivion you just had to buy one of the house and you could store your stuff in it. once I learned that I dont think i ever sold a valuble item.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2010 5:06:20 AM PDT
I don't think it matters what is offered. Six months or sooner, You can get a DLC that has everything being offerd right now. I cancelled My order because Amazon gave Me an October 30Th delivery date and I can order from Gamestop and pick it up a few days after the October 20Th release.

Posted on Oct 12, 2010 6:21:34 AM PDT
Theres a caravan pack for sale on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fallout-New-Vegas-Caravan-Pack-Xbox-360-Code-Only-/280574459415?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item41538a7e17

Posted on Oct 18, 2010 10:07:57 PM PDT
I pre ordered it with release date delivery and it was supposed to ship today but it didn't ship yet.

Posted on Oct 24, 2010 7:56:57 PM PDT
HavocTMA says:
Has anyone who pre ordered from here got there Tribal Pack DLC code yet.

Posted on Oct 24, 2010 11:59:24 PM PDT
Cosmic Hobo says:
The Tribal Pack code was packaged inside the game case, not emailed.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2010 4:16:01 AM PDT
HavocTMA says:
Thanks I haven't looked there. I'm so used to them emailing those codes. Thanks again man.

Posted on Oct 31, 2010 8:35:43 PM PDT
I sold mine happily, extra 25$ off basically...yup that's right 25$ "Buy It Now" on eBay an hour after it was listed, subrtracted from the 40$ I paid. I got it for a steal. I recommend any of these pre-order promotional outfits/dlc you sell. I did the same when I bought ME2 off Amazon. Made 15$ on that...lol <3 people with too much money.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fallout: New Vegas forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Aug 25, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 31, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas by Bethesda (Xbox 360)
3.8 out of 5 stars (494)