Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewal|Change
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping

on September 3, 2013
Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. This year's issues presented repetitive and unoriginal ideas. Especially overused is the idea to put your appetizers and desserts on little dishes and put a cutsie printed tag on them. And Ok, I get it, I need to get a 3 tiered cupcake stand. Beyond that, there are hardly any exceptional decorative tips. Just recieved the October issue, what a disappoint it was to compare it from last years which was full of many incredible ideas and tips. Never really minded the ads, but now it's getting to be way too much. We get 4 pages of ads, followed by 3 pages of content, and then another 4 pages of ads. I really loved FC for many years, it's kinda sad to say goodbye.
on August 16, 2013
This mag is just what you expect: family-type articles (budgeting, socializing, party planning, home dec, how to for parents, crafts, etc) with a mix of recipes, make-overs, and self-care. Honestly it's boring for me; no kids, I run a business with my hubby and don't care about fashion and makeup.

The "pre" of the makeovers usually look better than the "post"; they do a haircut and makeup and stuff these ladies into silly skirts and peplum jackets (think Joan Collins from Dynasy if you are that old - I am!) that don't flatter their figures. Most of the family stuff doesn't apply either.

I do enjoy the crafts sometimes, and the recipes sometimes offer a gem. The budget dinners are interesting, but I can usually beat their pasta and soup per-dinner prices while serving burgers or roast.

To be honest I subscribed on a whim at $5 a year, and it's worth that, but not much more. Family-oriented folks will find a lot here to love, though.
on January 24, 2014
this is a great magazine for family-minded women who enjoy keeping up to date with the latest health news, fashion trends, recipes, etc. there's a reason why this magazine is a classic and dare I say- a "cult" favorite. it addresses all the concerns of the modern day frugal woman who wants the highest quality for the lowest prices.it will give you tips to running a more efficient you and family. purchase with no regrets. enjoy!!
on December 20, 2012
This magazine is a classic for me. Crafts and recipes galore and decorating ideas too!!
Always a favorite for me.
on July 1, 2012
I love Family circle magazine ! It includes recipes that are out of this world! I enjoy making one out of each issue! And so far so good! My kids enjoy them as well! But the magazine includes great articles and stories! This is really a mom magazine. Although I think dads would like it too!
on July 19, 2013
Been a VERY longtime subscriber to Family Circle and it's a big fav of mine. I always look forward to it arriving in the mail and I open it right away and peruse the pages and see what recipes are featured, great stories, tips, etc. I think I started subscribing back around the early '90s, and it's still a great magazine and aside from a few basic upgrades or changes (the cover is more simple now, not cluttered, etc...), this magazine continues to be wonderful and fun.
on January 2, 2015
The issues have seriously become very THIN. The subject matter must be slim pickens at Family Circle. Disappointed with the beginning of my subscription. I've purchased this magazine for years and never encountered such a thin issue. Will not be renewing.
on March 7, 2013
I have subscribed to FC for many years and had a fantastic renewal opportunity through FrugalGirls.com

Highly recommend this magazine and Frugal Girls - you'll love them!
on February 20, 2014
First issue so thin I was shocked they would even send it out. Subscribed due to price only.Over the years I have flipped thru them at store check out line and never wanted to spend $ on one - don't have kids...don't want to read about kids issues to that extent.
on January 13, 2015
I'm an old lady living in a young(ish) woman's body. I'm not into makeup or sex tips. I'd rather have nice recipes and craft projects, so that's why I love Family Circle and similar magazines. Pinterest has pretty much negated the need for magazine subscriptions, but sometimes it's nice to have something to flip through. Always great recipes (if not a bit carnivore-biased) and household tips. And, a great deal!