Family Feud 2010 Edition - PC
- Custom Avatars: Design your avatar from head to toe, including body, facial features, hair and clothes.
- Text Entry Assistance with spell check, predictive text, and concept grouping so that you'll get the answer right even if it's not exact!
- Premium graphics: 3D models, enhanced interactivity, and detailed set and game design to match the modern look and feel of the show.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
One of the main glitches I notice is that I have to insert the disk every time I want to play. There is no icon on my desktop for me to click. That is very annoying. Sometimes the in-game graphics modify slightly, but its not to bad and does not happen often.
The questions are Great and can be really challenging at times. The format is very good and gives the REAL show feeling when you play. I love that you can actually see the characters hit the buzzer. I haven't played 2 player mode yet (no one wants to play), but I am sure its as fun as the single player mode.
All in all, I think this is a solid buy and you can enjoy it and could make a good party game!
- The music used in the menu is the Combs music. Most music in-game is from the Karn era.
- The game is faithful to the pre-Bullseye format, down to round five (and beyond, if necessary) being sudden death. If both families can't provide a correct face-off answer, the question is thrown out.
- During the Fast Money round (in which you're given 90 seconds, a bit too high in my opinion) the point values of the answers you gave will be revealed even if you reach 200. Unless you gave it, the #1 answers are not revealed.
- The set is pretty well designed - everything is very pretty and accurate.
- A nice touch is that your character actually smacks their plunger when you press the corresponding button, even if you're a little too late.
- When it comes down to your family, the captain is your created avatar; the other three members are randomly assigned.
- The recognition system is *usually* really good... almost too good. (Example: In one question, I typed in "rock"... it gave me "Accident" on the board which, I assume is because it's a synonym for "wreck" which kinda sounds like "rock." ) On a related note, it did not give me "yard stick" when I typed "yardstick" and on one question, no "cop" for "police officer."
- If you provide an answer already on the board, it doesn't notify you... it just gives you a strike.
- Single player mode's goal is to win twelve episodes, each against a family with a small backstory. Solid mode, nothing too fancy. Each episode you successfully complete earns you extra pieces for the avatar.
All in all, a pretty nice effort by Ludia. I would say it's *just about* worth the twenty dollars. When compared vs.Read more ›
- Questions/surveys are more interesting than in prior versions
- Have not seen a repeated survey on the main game or the fast money round..yet. Not sure how long it will take until they repeat which obviously was a problem with other versions I've played.
- Good fun for the price.
There's the good, now the bad stuff. Your PC figure sometimes appears on screen when it seems it shouldn't, like when all the answers on the board are revealed. Not sure if this was done intentionally, but it doesn't look right, in my opinion. Some of the answers are in bad taste. One question was "Name a smell you always recognize." The Number 2 answer was "fart." If this is an indication of where our society is going, it's not pretty. The host tends to repeat himself.
There's a solo feature where you must defeat 12 families. So far, I've defeated seven. The graphics are decent and the questions capture the overall feel of the game. It's challenging. I got 199 in the Fast Money round the first time I played it - missed it by that much. A decent buy for $20, and you must have the disc in the PC to play it each time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Graphics are fun. I play the game to relax after a long day. Good price. Dependable company.Published 8 months ago by KaM
Disc seem defective and the game is too out of date. The answeres do not appear dorrectly that you type in. Not happy with it at all.all.Published 14 months ago by Janus Tuttle
Fantastic with a group of family member and a group of friends. Feels like you're on the show. Lots of fun!!Published on January 11, 2012 by Warneika Pettway
It's pretty fun, a little hard at times, plays just like the TV game, wish it would load on my pc a little faster but you get use to it, all in all pretty fun :-)Published on October 23, 2011 by TBone
You'll love this game. Fun, challenging. However, one downfall is, you have to have the CD to play the game - you can't download it. Read morePublished on October 11, 2011 by C. Cohen
I love this Family Feud game! It is soooo much fun! My husband and I have so much fun playing this game! It's awesome!Published on January 28, 2011 by Cindy
We really liked this game because we are fans of family feud however you cant keep playing it once you have played it so many times because it starts to repeat the questions and it... Read morePublished on November 14, 2010 by Mrs. Conner
Bought the Family Feud for a work party and everyone had a BALL without having to spend a ton of money.Published on November 17, 2009 by Julie Doyle