4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and entertaining
Published on October 18, 2012 by D. Thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment!
Published on December 11, 2012 by J. Hall

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I ordered Family Feud to use at a Thanksgiving family party. What a dud! You have to type in your answers using the controller, which is very difficult to do even if you are a kid who plays Wii all the time. And to make matters worse, you are timed while you type. Therefore, many answers could not even be entered in time to count. I would have returned this in a heartbeat if we had not opened it to try out. Don't buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and entertaining, October 18, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I have a lot of the best sellers for the Wii games, but this one caught my attention simply because I love the television game show Family Feud. So I figured what the heck, I;ll give it a try. It is really cute. Mind you it isn't for the person looking for complex, detailed games, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to play along or figure the game out. But I like the entertainment as me and my sister, or other family members play along with me. The game is fun, when you start to type in your answer, prompt words come up as to what you may be trying to guess, and it does keep you thinking. All in all a fun family game that isn't hard to do, or violent, or too engrossing. I liked this game, and Amazon had the best price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family fun, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Tested this out on our family vacation. Girls against boys. Was plenty of fun. It isn't as easy as it looks sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it., February 12, 2014
R. Conover (Baltimore, Maryland USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Such a great family fun time. We have played this every night since we got it as a Christmas gift. Really makes you think and the kids enjoy it so much too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Our daughter has wanted this game for so long that we gave it to her for Christmas. She is loving it and spends hours playing. Great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8!!, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Awesome family game for all ages. Played this on thanksgiving day with my family after dinner. Hours of pure fun!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun game, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Fun family game that doesn't make you feel like an idiot with the answers. Great multiple choice gives you a 25% chance when guessing

5.0 out of 5 stars Game, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My grandson loves this TV show so I bought this game for him. He has spent a lot of time over the holidays playing woth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The game is fun and our grandsons love to play it with us, January 3, 2015
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
The game is fun and our grandsons love to play it with us. It is something they can play at ages 7-12. I was not happy about the shipping. It was to be delivered on the 3rd of December and it came on the 15th. 10 days is a big time spread. It was a Christmas gift and we already left for the holiday so we didn't have it for Christmas. That was disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game! Lots of fun, July 8, 2014
Kristine Tuyls (MENASHA, WISCONSIN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Great game! Lots of fun, just like actual game show, even has little video clips from actual game show with Steve Harvey.

Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii
Family Feud 2012 - Nintendo Wii by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii)
$59.99