Family Guy 12 Seasons 1999
Amazon Instant Video
1. Peter, Peter, Caviar Eater When Lois' aunt dies and leaves her mansion to the Griffins, Peter is eager to move in and start living large. But when he gets carried away at an auction and bids ten million dollars on a piece of art, he's forced to trade in his new home.
2. Holy Crap! When Peter's religious father retires, Peter invites him to live with his family.
3. Da Boom! Peter's makes the family cancel their New Year's Eve plans because he's paranoid about the millennium.
4. Brian In Love When mysterious stains appear on the Griffins' carpet, they assume it's Stewie. But when Brian finally confesses that he made the mess, Lois encourages him to seek therapy.
5. Love Thy Trophy When Peter and his neighbors win a trophy for building the best float at a local parade, they fight over who gets to keep it.
6. Death Is A Bitch When Peter winds up in the hospital, he runs up a huge bill. In an effort to get out of paying it, he claims "deceased" on his insurance forms and prompts Death to pay him a visit.
7. The King Is Dead When Lois is appointed artistic director of the Quahog Players, she decides to make her first production "The King And I."
8. I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar When Peter gets reprimanded for telling politically incorrect jokes at work, he is forced to attend a woman's retreat for sensitivity training.
9. If I'm Dyin' I'm Lyin' When Peter's favorite show is canceled, he makes Chris pretend he is dying in order to ask the Make-A-Dream-Come-True Foundation to save the show.
10. Running Mates When Lois decides to run for the school board, Peter decides to run against her in an effort to gain her respect.
11. A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Bucks When Peter runs into an old classmate who owns his an amusement park, he longs for the same fame and fortune.
12. Fifteen Minutes of Shame When Meg decides her family has embarrassed her one too many times, she turns the tables by exposing them on a talk show.
13. Road To Rhode Island When Stewie misbehaves while visiting his grandparents in Palm Springs, Brian offers to go get him and bring him home.
14. Let's Go to the Hop When a toad-licking epidemic sweeps Quahog High School, Peter goes undercover as a narc at Meg's school.
15. Dammit Janet When Lois enrolls Stewie at a day care center to help him sharpen his social skills, he ends up developing his first crush on a little girl.
16. There's Something About Paulie When Peter buys a car, it turns out to be a lemon. While drowning his sorrows at a local bar, Peter meets a mobster who helps him out with the car situation.
17. He's Too Sexy for His Fat When Chris skips gym class because he feels fat and embarrassed, he ends up in detention.
18. E. Peterbus Unum When Peter hires a new accountant, he gets such a large tax refund that he decides to build a swimming pool.
19. The Story On Page 1 In order to improve her chances of getting into an Ivy League school, Meg decides to write for the school paper.
20. Wasted Talent In an attempt to win a contest held by a local brewery, Peter and his friends go on a drinking binge to find the winning ticket hidden in a beer bottle.
21. Fore, Father When Peter and the guys take their sons camping, Peter is disappointed in Chris' bumbling around the campsite and decides to teach him to be a man.
|Director||Jeff Myers, Peter Shin, Roy Allen Smith|
|Starring||Lori Alan, Fairuza Balk|
|Supporting actors||Seth Green, Lori Alan, Fairuza Balk, Bill Escudier, Gregory Jbara, Robin Leach, Rachael MacFarlane, Kevin Michael Richardson, Alex Thomas, Lacey Chabert|
|Executive Producer||Lolee Aries|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Blasphemy is not cool...wait until you have a problem in your life that ONLY God can fix or your family need a miracle from GOD...Judgement Day will not be funny when you remember that you mocked HIM for money!
All the discs work flawlessly and I got this for a HUGE bargain for ONE cent! Thank you so much!Published 26 days ago by Brandon Bozyk
It's nice and clear it's never sluggish on my kindle fire I love it. It's everything I want and needPublished 2 months ago by zach
What can I say? If you have a warped sense of humor, you real enjoy this season. We do but thin skinned people would not! It's funny!Published 2 months ago by Angel D
I love family guy but seriously the dvd case???? I see this with alot of new dvd cases so idk if this is family guys fault or the manufacturing. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Grisham lover
doesnt really need a review. if you dont know that family guy is the best show then you dont know anything!Published 4 months ago by Samsam
Bought this as a gift for our 17 year old and still hear her laughing with friends after repeated viewings.Published 6 months ago by jenn kronenburg
I've always loved this off-beat show, now I can watch it whenever I want and the extras are great, too.Published 7 months ago by J. D. Peringer
Purchased this for my son for his birthday as he likes the family guy show. It is funny if you are into that humor.Published 8 months ago by yorkie
This episode was o.k. Animation about an obscene toddler isn't my cup of tea. Trek alumni Wallace Shawn was in this one. Majel Roddenberrys performance was outstanding.Published 9 months ago by ehrldawg