Family Guy 12 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. Stewie Loves Lois After Lois saves his beloved teddy bear, Rupert, Stewie starts to think that maybe he shouldn't kill his dear old mom and clings to her like a baby blanket.
2. Mother Tucker When Peter's mother announces that she is getting a divorce, Peter feels abandoned until he finds a father figure in his mom's new boyfriend, Quahog's resident anchor man, Tom Tucker.
3. Hell Comes to Quahog After Peter buys a military tank with Meg's money, her car fund goes out the window and she's forced to get a job at the newly built Superstore in town.
4. Saving Private Brian After Chris is approached by an Army recruiter, Brian goes to the headquarters to give him a piece of his mind, but Stewie tags along and gets them both enlisted in boot camp.
5. Whistle While Your Wife Works When Peter hurts his hand and his boss Angela (guest voice Carrie Fisher) tells him he needs to pick up the pace, Lois goes to the brewery and helps him play catch-up.
6. Prick Up Your Ears When Lois discovers that Chris has some bad information about sex, she volunteers to teach a sex-ed class at the high school.
7. Chick Cancer Stewie ties the knot with his old friend and fading child actress Olivia, but their relationship quickly turns into a traditional marriage filled with resentment and bickering, which comes to an ugly head when they join Brian and Jillian (Drew Barrymore) on a double date.
8. Barely Legal When Meg can't find a date to her junior prom, Brian gets suckered into going with her, even though he is dating Jillian (Drew Barrymore).
9. Road to Rupert When the family has a garage sale, Brian accidentally sells Stewie's beloved teddy bear Rupert. Stewie is so distraught that Brian takes him on a cross-country road trip to Aspen, CO.
10. Peter's Two Dads After Peter's dad, Francis, dies, he finds out from Thelma that his real father lives in Ireland.
11. The Tan Aquatic with Steve Zissou When a bully begins to harass Chris, Peter goes to his defense, but the kid is so annoying that Peter beats him up. This is so satisfying that Peter realizes bullying is fun and begins to bully everyone in the house.
12. Airport '07 Peter takes Quagmire to the airport for work and messes things up, causing Quagmire to lose his job as a pilot.
13. Bill and Peter's Bogus Journey After Peter helps Bill Clinton out with a flat tire, they become fast friends. They begin spending a lot of time together and Lois starts to think Bill is a bad influence.
14. No Meals On Wheels When the Griffin family decides to start a restaurant, they have a hard time attracting customers. But after Joe promises to help, Peter is excited that it might become a cop hangout.
15. Boys Do Cry The family heads to church when Lois gets a gig as the organist, but after Stewie gets sick the congregation is convinced he's possessed by the devil.
16. No Chris Left Behind When Chris gets expelled from school, the family enrolls him in a snooty boarding school Mr. Pewterschmidt attended, but Chris doesn't exactly fit in.
17. It Takes A Village Idiot, And I Married One When Lois runs for mayor of Quahog, she isn't the front-runner until she "dumbs down" her political views.
18. Meet The Quagmires Death grants Peter's wish of going back in time to be 18 again just for one night so that he can sow his wild oats.
|Director||Mike Kim, Pete Michels, Peter Shin|
|Starring||Mila Kunis, David Boat|
|Supporting actors||Seth Green, Mila Kunis, Lori Alan, Ellen Albertini Dow, David Boat, Alexandra Breckenridge, Mike Henry, Phil LaMarr, Kevin Michael Richardson, Anne-Michelle Seiler, Danny Smith, Alec Sulkin, John Viener, Patrick Warburton, Adam West|
|Executive Producer||Alex Borstein|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The whole family of 'Family Guy' are All So funny it's a great buy and the seller is top notch as well
I have them all, I expect that everyone will have them eventually. I tell people at work about stuff that happens on this show. They don't talk to me anymore. Read morePublished 1 month ago by David Ledferd
I bought this as a gift for a friend. I don't really like Family Guy, but my friend does and she thought it was the best thing she has ever received.Published 2 months ago by Betty Crews
Who doesnt love this show! I have to say that its funny and the banter between characters are awesome! Plus who doesnt love the Peter Vs. Chicken conflict!Published 6 months ago by sydney
My boyfriend is a HUGE family guy fan. We've been searching for months to find vol. 5, and just couldn't find it. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Tiffany binkley
love it, must buy, naughty antics in this house hold, peter!! loris, meg, stewie, chris, and brian cleveland, joe n quadmirePublished 7 months ago by beats by dre
Family Guy volume 5 has some of my favorite episodes. Includes Road to Rupert. This is one of my favorite Road episodes.Published 10 months ago by Thomas J Derouaux
I ordered these as a replacement for my season five set that went bad after several years.
This was a great season of the show and one of the last seasons that had... Read more
This DVD set had good quality discs for being used, and they have some of my favorite episodes on them. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Andrew Vega