5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding
Published on February 27, 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Message -- (Not sure about the Pleiadian's)
I enjoyed this book and thought the "lessons" were good and valuable. I just don't understand the reliability and accountability of the outer space source. Jesus, Buddah, Lao Tsu, Confucius, etc. embodied their message. Though I just finished reading a most remarkeable book called LightShift 2000 by Ken Kalb, which is acting on truly uniting "the...
Published on February 23, 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, February 27, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living (Paperback)
I am right now finishing up this fascinating book. The Pleiadians have and intelligence and warmth about them that could not have been faked. This material is life affirming and tells you what a splendid, magnificent being you are in the eyes of your creators and extraterrestrial life throughout the universe. It confirms the awesome beauty of Mother Earth and advises us that Earth is a living being just like us and provides our sustenance and we would do best to take care of Her. If you are an open-minded seeker you will not go wrong with this book. I never give five star reviews, in fact gave Marciniak's earlier opus, Bringers of the Dawn, only four stars, although it too is excellent and I recommend you read that book first. I found both of these books hard to put down and hard to pick up at the same time; very challenging, but worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality channeled material that exposes the "dark", May 18, 2005
Jed Shlackman (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This book is a continuation of the "Pleiadian" materials contained in Marciniak's previous books. I found this book to be better and more focused than the previous ones. It is focused on issues that many people are confronting in the era leading to the year 2012, giving a background to this story from the perspective of the channeled source that calls itself a multi-dimensional consciousness associated with the Pleiades star system. This material addresses a lot of things related to how we need to reclaim our psychological freedom and get beyond all the dark-polarity control systems that humans are mired in. It has lots of good information and insights - better than most channeled material around these days. There is more and more tangible evidence to support many of the things this material exposes, although I don't concur 100% with everything said by the Pleidians. By their own admission they are interacting with us as part of their learning experience, so they have their flaws in their ideas just as we all do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living, February 28, 2001
The Pleiadians call themselves "travelers through time" and "storytellers extraordinaire." Barbara Marciniak identifies them as "a collective of extraterrestrials" from the star system Pleiades. Since 1988, the Pleiadians have spoken to the people of Earth through Marciniak, a trance channeler.
Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living is the third book Marciniak has written with help from the Pleiadians, with the purpose of delivering a message of self-discovery to the inhabitants of Earth.
The Pleiadians speak in an easy-going way, with affection and concern for humans. According to them, significant changes which began in 1987 will culminate in 2012. "Our intention," the Pleiadians say, "is to help you get through these times; ideally we will create openings of energy through you, so you can relax and understand who you are in this immense process of change."
The changes now occurring help explain why qualities like responsibility, reliability, and compassion often seem to be missing from everyday life. Civilization as we know it, the Pleiadians assert, is collapsing. They want to help us change our perspectives, to help us in "creating universes" rather than "destroying ourselves." They say the universe is full of life, and that we are "stellar stock." We are not here by accident: "Everything is planned and the universe runs because it is planned."
The Pleaidians say that we need to keep in mind the bigger picture when dealing with the stresses of everyday life. They want to help us, because in doing so, they learn how to help themselves. They say the answers to our current problems won't come from increased technology or "going faster." They advise us to slow down and listen to "natural sounds" like birds singing. Then we can hear the voice inside, which offers "guidance and wisdom."
Although they are not of this Earth, the Pleiadians offer some very practical and wise advise for coping in a world that seems already to be spinning out of control. Great changes are coming in the year 2012, and the Pleiadians are willing to help Earthlings prepare for those changes through Barbara Marciniak and Family of Light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., February 1, 2002
Shannon (Absecon, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I finished reading this book so fast,I really couldn't put it down.It has so much wisdon and love.It is inspiring and informative.I sure hope all of this book is true.
I especially liked when it talked about are blood line,
whats in are genes and how negative energy can attch to you in a way and feed off you.Also,the mind control that were all under,[...],but the awareness of it really has helped me.Very empowering book,you have the power is a big message in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an all night read one well worth the time!, June 24, 1999
By A Customer
What knowledge is shared in this book is mind boggling, but I would expect no less from Our Creator, our ancestors and our star family. Thanks to Barbara Marcinak and Dolores Cannon I hardly get any sleep these days. These two women got it goin' on! Knowledge is meant to be shared for for this I thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Family comes home, November 30, 1999
What an outstanding piece of work... i have read all of Barbara's work and she is well connected.
I recommend this book to everyone..read it and learn..
We are the Family of Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Pleiadian book!, November 5, 2001
Oneironaut (Gleneden Beach, OR United States) - See all my reviews
If you have previously read and enjoyed Barbara Marciniak's Pleiadian books, then you will also enjoy this one. As in her first two books, the Pleiadians are upbeat, witty, and wise. They encourage us to live in the moment for the good of everyone, and not be taken in by the fear that is sweeping the world, for things are unfolding exactly as they should. They inspire us to find humor in all things, and teach us to understand that the universe simply is not as it appears. I will be reading this one over and over again in the coming years!

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the chapter dark forces., August 7, 1999
By A Customer
This the 3rd book I read by Barbara and I agree that it was repetitious, but new ideas often require repetition before the old conflicting beliefs are seen for what they are and the new information integrated. The chapter on The Dark Forces is especially informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good information, March 25, 2007
Jo Jo (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
The 'Ps' have done it again. I first read this book at the library. One of those 'must have' books. Will get you ready for the upcoming earth changes. Prepares you spiritually and physically, and kicks you through the goalposts of denial. Makes you think and yet is very supportive of each human being with service-to-others in mind. Gentle, removes self-doubt like "Is it just me or are there really big changes in store for mankind?" Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for the "Family of Light"., January 30, 1999
By A Customer
The Pleiadians have been communitcating with us for eons and this is an important book. I have really enjoyed reading this book and for anyone drawn to the Pleiadian energy, this is really a must read! They have nothing but love and guidance to offer us and I'm am grateful for all that I have learned from them!

Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living
Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living by Barbara Marciniak (Paperback - October 1, 1998)
$15.00 $10.76