Say Yes to the Dress 14 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sisters Know Best Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth comes to Kleinfelds with bride-to-be assistant, Julie to help her find a gown with glitz and glam. Amy and her twin sister have very different opinions on dress style, and Heather struggles to please her picky sister.
2. A Family Affair Saralyn is in need of two dresses in order to share her wedding with her sister Megan who has Down syndrome. Rachel brings her sister, a former Bachelor contestant, to help her find a second dress. Courtney comes in for a rush fitting after losing 15lbs.
3. Showing off Your Assets Emily wants to look ultra-sexy on her big day despite her mom's traditional requests. Aja is searching for a dress that shows off her curves, but struggles to impress her opinionated entourage. Courtney hopes her new chest will fill out her dress.
4. Brides and Their Boys Dana is shopping with her two "bridesmen" for an edgy wedding dress. Akisha brings her fiancé's best man to her appointment to represent her husband's opinion. "Daddy's girl" Alicia is looking for a dress to match her Texas style and her insulin pump.
5. Family Rules Tanya brings her outspoken family to help her find a blush-colored dress. Mary Beth, who has ovarian cancer, is excited to dress shop with three generations of family members. Stella decides to bring only her mother to her first fitting.
6. Father of the Bride Daddy's girl, Katie comes to the salon hoping to find the perfect mermaid style dress. Kayla's dad and sister disagree on what type of dress she should wear. Katie, having returned from a rush fitting, is concerned her dress might be too tight.
7. Better Than the First Mackenzie is on the hunt for a third dress to replace the two she already has. Kelly is looking for a dress that can outdo the one she found; which is over her budget. Rachael is looking to replacement a lace mermaid gown she bought and now can't stand.
8. More Than a Wedding Cheryl has recently beaten breast cancer and had her last reconstructive surgery a week ago. Jennifer is batting a rare kidney disease and Kritsin is overcoming stage four lung cancer. For these brides, their weddings are a celebration of love and life.
9. Race to the Alter Olympian Dawn is looking for a princess gown for her wedding but her family has something else in mind. Rita is searching for the perfect 1940's style gown to match her theme. Natalie is searching for an untraditional gown that fits her full size frame.
10. You're Making Me Blush Kara fell in love with a statement, red dress at another salon, but her future mother in-law has more traditional gown ideas. Sheena needs a colorful dress to wear to her Indian wedding reception. Later, Tamara tries on her dress for the first time.
11. Mom's Day, Mom's Way Dina is 50 and fabulous and is looking for a dress as sassy as she is. Laura wants a simple lace dress but is having trouble pleasing her young entourage. Shandel wants to look glamorous in a fitted dress but her daughter Paige doesn't agree.
12. Not What I Had in Mind LaQuet is looking for a fun gown with straps. Kat is wants a one of a kind dress with no sweetheart neckline but the consultants put her in one anyway. Valerie wants a mermaid silhouette until she tries on and realizes they may not be for her.
13. Day of Challenges Stefania wants a simple, classic gown, but her family has grander ideas. Precious just had weight loss surgery and needs a gown to fit her shrinking frame. Cheryls' wedding is in 72 days and she needs a dress to fit thick frame and tall height.
14. Not What I Was Expecting Emily, a rock star by night, wants to shake her all-black attire for a traditional gown. Brittany has bright red hair and tattoos and wants to show them off in a sexy lace gown. Lauren is nervous that her friends will think her dress is too unusual.
15. I'll Know it When I See It Bride Brooke wants a unique, one of kind gown - and she won't settle for anything less! Bling queen Amanda hopes to add even more bling to her wedding dress.Taylor is distraught when the wrong lace is ordered for the jacket to accompany her dress.
16. A Surprising Turn of Events At the salon with her mother, Cindy receives a surprise she never expected. Victoria is overwhelmed by an unexpected family reunion at her appointment. Looking to create a unique, wedding day surprise of her own, Doni comes back in for her fitting.
17. A Mother's Touch Amanda has an emotional shopping trip due to the recent loss of her future mother in law. Dana is looking for her dream dress that her recently departed mother would approve of. Katy wants to add fabric from her late mother's gown to her dress.
18. Apple of His Eye Daddy's girl Nikasha hopes her dad's dress vision won't have her wearing something more suited for a sweet 16. Missy brings her opinionated brothers to help her find the dress of her dreams. Back for her fitting, Donn longs for her brother's approval.
Say Yes To The Dress always makes me SMILE and Season 10 is not exception. We should have more programming like this.Published 9 months ago by PurpleLight
The best.. this show gets better and better. Looking forward to the next season already. Every time I watch I get excited for my up coming wedding.Published 9 months ago by Mary
Great episode. Loved the military wedding at the end. Rachel was by far my favorite of the three different brides.Published 10 months ago by jmsmha
Randy and the gang did it again. I really love the show - feel they are all my good friends. When its "my turn to shop", I think I will be ready because of what I've... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Venus