Monday Mornings 1 Season 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Chelsea General is home to some of the top surgeons in the world, thanks in large part to the hospital's notorious Monday morning morbidity and mortality - or "311" - conferences. In these legendary meetings, Chief of Staff Harding Hooten (Alfre…
2. Deus ex Machina Sung, Hooten and Villanueva join forces to convince Trisha Miller (guest star Cozi Zuehlsdorff), a 13-year-old girl with an advanced brain stem glioma, to try surgery one last time before giving up.
3. Who's Sorry Now? Sung is forced to meet with Risk Management's Fran Horowitz (guest star Valerie Mahaffey) after refusing to apologize to the wife of a patient who died on his table.
4. Forks Over Knives Tina's proposal to use an unorthodox procedure to treat a young man with extreme O.C.D. divides the surgeons at the 311 conference.
5. The Legend and the Fall Hooten's mentor, Dr. Arvin Wayne (guest star Hal Holbrook), walks into the wrong procedure on the wrong day, leading the surgeons at Chelsea General to question the cognitive abilities of one of the hospital's elder statesmen.
6. Communion When paramedics rush in with a stabbing victim, Villanueva is stunned to realize that the patient is his own son, Nick (guest star Denzel Whitaker).
7. One Fine Day Ty and Tina receive a late night call from Afghanistan, where Corpsman Jacob Gold (guest star Reiley McClendon) desperately needs help when his fellow Marine suffers a traumatic head injury.
8. Truth or Consequences During Monday's 311 conference, Hooten calls Dr. Stewart Delany (guest star Ioan Gruffund) to explain how a careless mistake killed Delany's young patient. But the outcome of the conference leaves the hospital's surgeons conflicted.
9. Wheels Within Wheels Ty and Hooten believe Supreme Court hopeful Judge Beverly Nathenson's facial pain is the result of a brain tumor; upon operating, the surgeons discover a diagnosis much more shocking.
10. Family Ties Hooten and Buck find themselves facing off in court against attorney Mitch Tompkins (guest star Anthony Heald) after a grieving son refuses to comply with his mother's final wishes. Sydney's outrage over the health of a morbidly obese 16-year-old…
Inside the Character: Harding Hooten Alfred Molina discusses his character Harding Hooten on Monday Mornings.
Inside the Character: Jorge Villanueva Ving Rhames discusses his character Jorge Villanueva on Monday Mornings.
Inside the Character: Michelle Robidaux Emily Swallow discusses her character Michelle Robidaux on Monday Mornings.
Inside the Character: Tina Ridgeway Jennifer Finnigan discusses her character Tina Ridgeway on Monday Mornings.
Featurette: "What is Monday Mornings?" A look into what is Monday Mornings
Inside the Character: Buck Tierney Bill Irwin discusses his character Buck Tierney on Monday Mornings.
Inside the Character: Sung Park Keong Sim discusses his character Sung Park on Monday Mornings.
Inside the Character: Sydney Napur Sarayu Rao discusses her character Sydney Napur on Monday Mornings.
Inside the Character: Ty Wilson Jamie Bamber discusses his character Ty Wilson on Monday Mornings.
Sneak Peek: A sneak peek at the 1st 5 minutes of episode 1
|Starring||Ving Rhames, Jamie Bamber|
|Supporting actors||Jennifer Finnigan, Bill Irwin, Keong Sim, Sarayu Rao, Emily Swallow, Alfred Molina, Jonathan Silverman, Anthony Heald, Jason Gray-Stanford, Kenneth Mitchell, Spencer Daniels, Cleo Berry, Denise Dowse, Harry S. Murphy, Jeremy Denzlinger, Bashir Gavriel, Phong Le, Nija Okoro|
|Producers||Lewis Abel, Bill D'Elia, Sanjay Gupta, David E. Kelley, Billy Redner|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Typical Hollywood view of medicine. All the doctors have an infinite amount of time to spend with their patients. Somewhat inaccurate as to care. Read morePublished 1 month ago by James L. Jones
SO WELL written and acted I could not believe it was cancelled after only one year when embarasing shows like Honey Boo Boo go on and on and on and on.... Read morePublished 1 month ago by janne
I really liked this series. I wish there was more than just the one season. I liked most of the characters and wanted to see more of their lives. Read morePublished 1 month ago by JoAnn Roa
This is one of the best-written medical dramas I have seen.Published 1 month ago by Cape Conservative
One of the best new shows, and of course it was cancelled. Too thought provoking or intelligent for the masses, I suspect.Published 1 month ago by Keith Schultz
I wish I had brought the whole series instead of one show at a time.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Next to ER, this was another compelling, gripping & mind stimulating programs i have ever seen. Besides if David E. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Darryl Siu