Family Tree Maker 2012 Deluxe
Family Tree Maker Lets You Easily...
- Organize your family story privately and conveniently on your PC
- Build your family tree as Ancestry.com searches 5 billion historical records, including immigration, marriage and census data
- Get started quickly with an enhanced, easy-to-use interface
- NEW! Update and share your tree from any Internet connection with TreeSync
- IMPROVED! Create Smart Stories automatically with improved content generation and editing options
- IMPROVED! Build your tree more easily with upgraded help topics and video tutorials
- NEW! View combined families, including step families and adoptees, at a glance
- IMPROVED! Print more informative family trees by including generation labels and text boxes
Discover Your Family Story
Family Tree Maker 2012 Deluxe makes it easy to discover your family history. With a three-month membership to Ancestry.com included, you'll have FREE access to 5 billion U.S. historical records, photos, news stories and other family trees. Collaborate with the largest, most active family history community in the world.
Follow the Hints
Just enter what you know into your family tree. Hints (green leaf icons) will soon appear, linking you to historical records and trees that might hold answers about your ancestors.
Build your tree using Family Tree Maker and upload it to Ancestry.com. Whether you're working online or on your desktop, you can always keep your trees in sync with just the click of a button. (Even update your tree using our FREE iPhone and iPad app!**) Share your tree with other family members and choose who can view and update it.
Preserve Your Discoveries
Save To Your Desktop
Family Tree Maker saves information you discover on Ancestry.com to your family tree, complete with an electronic copy of the original record.
Write Smart Stories in two easy steps using improved page designs and templates. Each time you edit your tree, Smart Stories updates automatically.
Manage Photos and More
Store photos, audio and video files, electronic records and more right inside Family Tree Maker. Easy-to-use tools help you to manage them faster than ever before.
Try Ancestry's iPhone & iPad app**
Download the FREE Ancestry app from iTunes. Then easily update and share your tree on the go.
IMPROVED: Charts & Reports
View and share your tree from different perspectives--by location, migration path, family name, birthdays and more.
We Make It Easy For You
This version of Ancestry.com Family Tree Maker includes helpful extras. If you need help, view the NEW video tutorials, reference the Quick Start Guide or call our live U.S.-based customer support.
3 Months of Free Access to Ancestry.com
Access over 5 billion U.S. records on the largest family history website.
The Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker
Learn Family Tree Maker's most popular features with quick lessons that make research fast and fun.
The Family History Toolkit
Access six invaluable family-history reference books--volumes of information that can help you with your research--compiled on one DVD.
*U.S. membership term begins upon Family Tree Maker registration and activation of Ancestry.com subscription. A valid credit card is required to begin your Ancestry.com membership though you won't be billed unless you let your subscription automatically renew when the free 3 months has ended.
**Requires software download from iTunes