Famous Maker Supima Washcloth 2-Pack, Rattan
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This towel soothes with the silky feel of pure Supima cotton loops; a reflection of the Martex focus on premium fibers
- Generously oversized, the Atelier Martex Supima towel dries with the super absorbency of cotton.
- Offered in more than 15 classic fashion shades in bath, hand and washcloth
- Dark colors should be treated separately for the first several washes to prevent bleeding
- 13 x 13-inches
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The washcloths are "ok" but I was really expecting a
thicker more absorbent washcloth that holds a lot of
soap while in the shower. Read more
the color in the clothes are bright and do not fade easily; thick and heavy. great clothePublished on March 20, 2006 by R. Washington
The towels are as soft as advertised, but that's it. The towels are much smaller than advertised. I ordered grey, but received tan. I can't use them with my grey bathroom!Published on March 4, 2006 by Albert Winkler
The washcloths themselves are fine, but they aren't even close to being "berry." Dusty rose, perhaps, or mauve, but certainly not berry. Read morePublished on December 13, 2005 by J. Z. Maughan