Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gazillion 32 oz Bubbles
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 19, 2010
I was looking for bubble refill for my Pustefix Bubble Bear by Toysmith and decided to try this since it had decent reviews regarding the quality of the bubbles it made.

The bottle came with its own bubble stick which I tried... and LOVED! It produces different sized bubbles which seem to go on forever. The stick is cleverly designed so that it attaches to the lid of the bubble bottle. All you need to do is raise the lid and blow. You do NOT turn the stick upside down (which is what you do with almost every other bubble stick). This way, any dripping bubble solution just falls back into the bottle. No mess at all. My nanny agrees that it's the best bubble solution she's ever used.

Given how great the stick with the 32oz bottle is, I've just purchased the 64oz version and can't wait to try it out.

Sadly, I haven't used my Pustefix since using this.
on July 22, 2010
I originally bought the small size (4 oz) of this product and my daughter really loved the bubbles so I bought this size to use as a refill. What I didn't expect was that the jumbo size wand in the 32 oz size would create such amazing bubbles (both in size and quantity) - much better than the 4 oz size wand did, which I had been happy with until I tried this size. One dip blows an enormous amount of bubbles of all different sizes. You can also use the cap as a wand holder to avoid sticky fingers. This product is a huge hit in our home. Both child and parents love it.
on December 6, 2009
Big Big Big Bubbles and a lot! Lots of fun. We use it with an automatic bubble machine.
on July 13, 2015
This bubble mix is definitely worth the extra bucks. We tried some cheap stuff from the regular store, and put it in the bubble machine - it irregularly puffed out sparse bubbles. Put this Gazillion Bubbles stuff in and INSANE BUBBLES! It really does make a difference! We used it for our son's 3rd birthday party and all the kids were going crazy with the number of bubbles! We use it with the Gazillion Bubble Hurricane Machine (which came with a small bottle of this stuff): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000197NXM/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_32
review image
on June 27, 2011
Before I got these bubbles I had only used small bottles of bubbles purchased at the drug store or grocery store. They worked some of the time, and I just thought that bubbles were a hit-or-miss kind of thing. These bubbles have been a great surprise though. We've been using these with the Little Kids No Spill Big Bubble Bucket and it's been great. I'm amazed at how many bubbles come out with each blow. It's easy to blow big bubbles as well. The kids love it. I'm definitely getting the 64oz size for our next refill.
on April 8, 2012
I love these bubbles. My daughter is 2 and has a blast playing with them. They create more bubbles than I've ever seen before! And they are just so easy to use. You don't even need to blow the bubbles if you don't want to. You can just gently wave the wand in the air, from side to side and you'll get just as many bubbles.
My only "complaint" is that I ordered 3 bottles (1 for my daughter and 2 for gifts), but when they arrived, I got 2 blue bottles and 1 green. The green has more small bubble holes which I prefer. The blue only has one small bubble hole and 1 large. It still works well, but I was hoping for the green bubbles. I'm not sure if I missed it, but I didn't see a disclaimer saying that you could get a variety of bubbles. I only saw a pic of the green bottle, so I was slightly disappointed. But oh well, they still work.
on August 21, 2015
Our family loves Gazillion bubbles. They are stain free and are not a difficult clean up for someone who has a kid with lots of spills. The bubbles are a great quality and have my daughter entertained for hours. My daughter is also in speech therapy and it is a recommendation from her therapist to get her to make different mouth movements (blowing). I would highly suggest using these bubbles. We use them in our lomg bubble wands and in our bubble blower. We haven't had any issues with these as opposed to some of the cheaper bubbles. Highly recommended!
on August 23, 2013
We have had lots of fun with this, the only issue is when the bottle is half full, the bubble stick is hard to load. I prefer the Gymboree bubble pipe.
on September 10, 2015
Even I enjoyed this bubble solution! I had to fight my seven year old granddaughter for the the enormous bubble wand included with the solution. It makes tons of various sized bubbles. The long wand is comprised of different sized holes, and attaches to the lid. This stops the solution from running down your hand and arm. The bubbles are multicolored in a array of sizes. Just dip, tap off the excess and swing your arm for tons of bubbles. You can, also, blow through the wand. Either way, creates an impressive bubble shower. I would purchase this again, only I'll buy two bottles so we don't have to fight over the bottle. I've been through tons of different bubble solution, plus the bubble machine concentrate and, even homemade solutions. Nothing compares to Gazillion Bubbles.
on July 31, 2015
These are by far the BEST bubbles around. Our child LOVES bubbles, has all her short life. Because of this we have become "bubble snobs". We have tried many different types of bubbles and bubble toys and bubble machines. The Gazillion bubbles are the best and never let us down. You can always count of these to make big fun complete bubbles. When you blow the wand they don't just pop right away and drip all over, you get tons and tons of bubbles and they keep going all over the place! It stinks when a child gets excited to go out and play with bubbles and ends up with a bottle that doesn't blow any or makes more of a drippy mess than actual bubbles. This huge bottle will last forever too!