5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great
This back drop is excellent. Looks Just like the picture and I would recommend this. I am very pleased with it!
Published on January 12, 2013 by Gene Skalskyj

2.0 out of 5 stars Very thin and had ink spots
I wasn't expecting much for $25.00 but I did expect it to be clean. It had several black ink spots and very thin material.
You get what you pay for. Lesson learned!!
Published on January 27, 2013 by Rhonda McKissack

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Very thin and had ink spots, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Fancier Studio W024 Muslin Backdrop Muslin Background 6x9 ft (Camera)
You get what you pay for. Lesson learned!!

2.0 out of 5 stars backdrop, February 19, 2013
N. Vaive (Spring Arbor, Michigan) - See all my reviews
the backdrop is a nice large size. not happy with the color. it is not a soft pink & looks like a spotchy pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, January 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A little more salmon colored., January 9, 2013
A little disappointed in the color of this, but with a light red gel on our strobes, I was able to get a nice pink color all around. Will work for what we need!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 25, 2014
Packaged and shipped well - ironed this out when I got it and used it not long after receiving. I loved it, I like the textures / swirls in the fabric and it is easy to work with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Background, April 18, 2014
I love the color, is exactly what I need for little girls sessions, quality is very very good too. Good seller service, I got it fast. I reccomend this product,

3.0 out of 5 stars Darker than pictured, April 6, 2014
The backdrop is a much darker color than expected some areas are red. Looks and feels more like a sheet.

5.0 out of 5 stars PINK RULES, April 4, 2014
Good quality material Seems durable & made Well I would recommend. We use this in our professional studio. Pitts Photography, Baldwin City,Ks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 22, 2014
Love this back drop. My granddaughter loves taking pictures and of course one of her favorite colors is pink. So this will definitely come in handy when I do her princes pics. Back drop is as describes, looks great, I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Salmon, March 17, 2014
This is not very pink. It's more of a salmon. Otherwise, it's a fantastic backdrop for the price. I will post pictures when I take them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›