5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!
Item was shipped and arrived quickly. Had this for a few months and use it almost daily on my Canon T3i with Rode mic and LED light and it has held up well. Great value - if I lose this, I will get another from the same seller.
Published 19 months ago by AL LARSON

Published 27 days ago by AVCom Technical Services

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Fancierstudio Dual Mount Light And Sound Bracket, Camcorder Dual Mount Bracket for Video Lights and Microphones (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and does what it claimed, September 4, 2012
Got this product so that I can attach a directional shotgun microphone and a LED light. It is good that both brackets are not at the same height and with all the attachments on it, it feels sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your buck, February 17, 2014
I'm going to get just one thing out of the way. I got a Triple mount instead of a Dual mount. I'm not complaining here, no way, I'm just letting people out here know. :D (Thanks BTW.)

Absolutely the best bang for your buck. There are so many Y brackets out there. I chose this because of the price and I have other Fancier products. The parts are metal except for the cold shoe mount, but they are definitely sturdy. The Y metal part is thick and its not so heavy. Definitely what I wanted, but I didn't expect it to be so good. Great product overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be just as easy to make it that way as it was to ..., August 19, 2014
Unit has a middle shoe not shown in the Amazon photo. The problem with it is that it screws to the unit but when it tightens, it does not tighten square. It would be just as easy to make it that way as it was to make it the way it is now. So...if you want to have the unit squared on your camera, it will be loose and freely turn. I've applied some Loctite to the threads to see if it will hold. Time will tell.

Other than that the unit is well constructed for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars This product has definitely shown its qualities. Has strong ..., July 14, 2014
This product has definitely shown its qualities. Has strong metal that holds up well under weight. The middle hot-shoe is a bit crowded where is makes it difficult to place larger sized equipment, but other than that, this product is very well made and worth the buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 9, 2014
worthy of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., July 7, 2014
Good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottom Fitting Doesn't Line Up, June 14, 2014
This doesn't seem to work the way it should. When I mount it in my camera hot shoe and tighten the fitting, the mounting bracket doesn't line up parallel to the body of the camera. There seems to be an extra quarter turn needed to tighten the fitting screw into the bottom of the bracket. I'm left either with a mounting bracket that's off-center or, if not fully tightened, one that wobbles. Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty cool, June 1, 2014
I like having this on my camera with an LED and Microphone attached. Super simple to use and packs away nicely. easy to remove and assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mounting bracket for use with my video cameras and accessories, May 16, 2014
Amazon Customer (Lutz, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Delivered on schedule and item as advertised. This will assist in holding my video camera lights, external mic and even my camera onto my tripod.

Rate and Discover Movies