5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!
Item was shipped and arrived quickly. Had this for a few months and use it almost daily on my Canon T3i with Rode mic and LED light and it has held up well. Great value - if I lose this, I will get another from the same seller.
Published 23 months ago by AL LARSON

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottom Fitting Doesn't Line Up
Published 6 months ago by Ronald Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Fancierstudio Dual Mount Light And Sound Bracket, Camcorder Dual Mount Bracket for Video Lights and Microphones (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and does what it claimed, September 4, 2012
Got this product so that I can attach a directional shotgun microphone and a LED light. It is good that both brackets are not at the same height and with all the attachments on it, it feels sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your buck, February 17, 2014
I'm going to get just one thing out of the way. I got a Triple mount instead of a Dual mount. I'm not complaining here, no way, I'm just letting people out here know. :D (Thanks BTW.)

Absolutely the best bang for your buck. There are so many Y brackets out there. I chose this because of the price and I have other Fancier products. The parts are metal except for the cold shoe mount, but they are definitely sturdy. The Y metal part is thick and its not so heavy. Definitely what I wanted, but I didn't expect it to be so good. Great product overall.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottom Fitting Doesn't Line Up, June 14, 2014
This doesn't seem to work the way it should. When I mount it in my camera hot shoe and tighten the fitting, the mounting bracket doesn't line up parallel to the body of the camera. There seems to be an extra quarter turn needed to tighten the fitting screw into the bottom of the bracket. I'm left either with a mounting bracket that's off-center or, if not fully tightened, one that wobbles. Disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars This product has definitely shown its qualities. Has strong ..., July 14, 2014
This product has definitely shown its qualities. Has strong metal that holds up well under weight. The middle hot-shoe is a bit crowded where is makes it difficult to place larger sized equipment, but other than that, this product is very well made and worth the buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty cool, June 1, 2014
I like having this on my camera with an LED and Microphone attached. Super simple to use and packs away nicely. easy to remove and assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mounting bracket for use with my video cameras and accessories, May 16, 2014
Amazon Customer (Lutz, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Delivered on schedule and item as advertised. This will assist in holding my video camera lights, external mic and even my camera onto my tripod.

4.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, May 8, 2014
I was in a dark room with DSLR and it was use my mic or light, I forgot I put this in my bag so I used both beautiful footage thanks guys.

3.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, I guess..., April 2, 2014
Really can't complain because it's exactly what I expected at this price. It provides a good solution for mounting a couple of lights, or anything that requires a cold-shoe mount, and gets it up and away from your equipment, but it's not rock solid. Your accessories can easily slide out of the back of the shoe mounts if it doesn't screw down and tighten well, (Yes, I had an LED light tumble to the ground) but that's more the problem with the accessory. Gaffers tape will help keep things from moving in the future. It works and is an inexpensive solution if you need one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome mount, March 16, 2014
I bought 2 to test it out. Awesome on-camera mount for both light and audio. I also tried using the mount for on-stand mount for both LED and flash.

I just noticed that LEDs get loose in time specially when mounted on a stand. The LEDs fell twice. Made sure that I tightened enough to make sure it won't fall.

But still a good accessory specially for DSLR videographers. I would just suggest to use velcro strap just to make sure the LED/strobe won't fall off. Safety first.

Other than that, I would still recommend the mount for both photographers and cinematographers.