Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 29, 2013
Item was shipped and arrived quickly. Had this for a few months and use it almost daily on my Canon T3i with Rode mic and LED light and it has held up well. Great value - if I lose this, I will get another from the same seller.
on February 17, 2014
I'm going to get just one thing out of the way. I got a Triple mount instead of a Dual mount. I'm not complaining here, no way, I'm just letting people out here know. :D (Thanks BTW.)

Absolutely the best bang for your buck. There are so many Y brackets out there. I chose this because of the price and I have other Fancier products. The parts are metal except for the cold shoe mount, but they are definitely sturdy. The Y metal part is thick and its not so heavy. Definitely what I wanted, but I didn't expect it to be so good. Great product overall.
on September 4, 2012
Got this product so that I can attach a directional shotgun microphone and a LED light. It is good that both brackets are not at the same height and with all the attachments on it, it feels sturdy.
on June 14, 2014
This doesn't seem to work the way it should. When I mount it in my camera hot shoe and tighten the fitting, the mounting bracket doesn't line up parallel to the body of the camera. There seems to be an extra quarter turn needed to tighten the fitting screw into the bottom of the bracket. I'm left either with a mounting bracket that's off-center or, if not fully tightened, one that wobbles. Disappointed.
on October 25, 2014
The clips on the top were spray painted while in place making it impossible to unscrew with out damaging the screw head and there is no threaded hole to secure the mic clip or light clip. Waste of time and money!
on July 14, 2014
This product has definitely shown its qualities. Has strong metal that holds up well under weight. The middle hot-shoe is a bit crowded where is makes it difficult to place larger sized equipment, but other than that, this product is very well made and worth the buy.
on April 2, 2014
Really can't complain because it's exactly what I expected at this price. It provides a good solution for mounting a couple of lights, or anything that requires a cold-shoe mount, and gets it up and away from your equipment, but it's not rock solid. Your accessories can easily slide out of the back of the shoe mounts if it doesn't screw down and tighten well, (Yes, I had an LED light tumble to the ground) but that's more the problem with the accessory. Gaffers tape will help keep things from moving in the future. It works and is an inexpensive solution if you need one.
on March 12, 2015
I only gave this a 1 star because I can not give it 0. The product looks exactly how it saves, but does not work as stated. I am a photographer/videographer for the athletics department of a university and use both a mic and gopro on top of my camera in order to capture games. The bracket does not allow either my mic or gopro to attach which fit perfectly to my cameras hot shoe mount. Then I tried to see if my canon 600ex-rt flash would fit and it went on smoothly only to not come off. Now my flash is stuck on the bracket, as soon as I get it off without breaking my flash I will be returning it and get my money back. So I would advise everyone not to buy this product unless you want to waste your money.
on March 8, 2013
I'm never the most gentle with my items. Yet, I did expect this to handle a little more than it did. The bottom hot shoe and 1/4 bolt broke off within the first 2 weeks. It did it's job nicely, until it broke. I've fixed it since, yet if you want something more durable you'll have to spend a little more money.
on May 17, 2012
This is a really nifty device! Now I can hook my shotgun and Zoom H1 onto my T2i when I go shoot something. The only thing I'm worried about is that it feels kind of cheap. I'm hoping I'm wrong and that this thing doesn't let me down on a live shoot. For the price, it's a good deal. Just don't be too rough with it and you should be good for a while. Eventually save up and buy a cage or shoulder rig for your camera so you can attach accessories easier.