Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: FFP Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food, Classic Chicken Feast, 3-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 5, 2014
Yep, definitely the best way to buy FF, allows me to keep a variety of flavors in the house without having to run to the store every few days. Now, will someone please teach Phuddy Khat to speak English so he can tell me which one he wants at mealtime and I don't have to guess?
VINE VOICEon February 10, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Three stars because my cats like the flavor and eat this very readily, two stars off based on its ingredients. Chicken and chicken broth are the first two ingredients; however, they go downhill from there to include that classic pet-food mystery, "meat by-products," artificial flavors (relatively high on the list), unneeded thickeners, products to help color retention (additives intended to appeal to pet owners rather than pets are, ahem, a pet peeve of mine...couldn't resist the pun, but it's true). This isn't a terrible food, and obviously I wouldn't refuse to feed it, but I think you can do better for the money.
VINE VOICEon February 11, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Oh Fancy Feast how my kitty loves you! She cries for you, sits by her wet food bowl and gives me this look of "Where is my wet food?" until I give in and give you this kitty crack. I have tried to give you other brands of cat food... so many other brands of wet food...but you will not eat them. In fact as soon as I put them down you just walk away from them. But if it where Fancy Feast that I was opening you would be meowing at me to hurry up then gobble all the food down so fast that I would wonder if I even gave you wet food. Oh kitty what am I going to do with you? LOL

Yes my cat loves Fancy Feast. She will not eat ANY OTHER brand of wet cat food. I have tried about 30 different types (even a brand called fussy cat!) but she will not eat them. I feed her a really good dry food but I would still like her to be on a better wet food that is not filled with brown sugar (yes there really is brown sugar inside, hubby works at a pet store and knows everything about food brands) but she loves it. My vet says to try to get her on something else, and we have tried but she wont eat anything else. After a year of this fight with her I gave up! Here is your kitty crack, kitty! We call it kitty crack because she gets super excited whenever we put it down and well she loves it SO much. LOL Now my vet says that at least we feed her a great dry food and maybe when she is older we can get her off this stuff but until that time she will be a Fancy Feast Wet food cat.

The food itself doesn't upset her stomach and she really does love it. The main reason why we want her off this brand name is because we feed her a more natural dry food (no added stuff that could cause body harm as she gets older) and would love to feed her a more natural wet food. Plus I really don't want to keep giving her all of this brown sugar. But if you have a picky cat that will not eat anything... I have to give it up to Fancy Feast. I have never seen a cat attack wet food like this before. She just loves it so very much that nothing else can compare to it.

I think this box is a great value to our home considering that we have to put down at least 1 can a day or else we are hearing a constant meow through the night. A 24 pack for $16.99 is a great deal and I will be buying more of you until I can find something else like you that my kitty crack kitty will eat.
VINE VOICEon January 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My beloved kitty, Lily, is in her golden years. She is a fluffy tortoise shell cat who weighs no more than 4lbs and is so small she fits into a shoebox. This year she turned 16, and I have been trying out different cat foods that satisfy her palate. This is tricky because she has had a stomach problem for years and throws up quite frequently. It's not just hairballs but her digestive system is kind of weak.

I gave her some Fancy Feast Classic Chicken. Previously I bought the Fancy Feast grilled turkey giblets in gravy, but to my disappointment, she licked up the gravy and left the pieces of meat! I made sure before ordering that the Classic Chicken doesn't have large pieces of meat that she'd have trouble chewing. To my relief, the Classic Chicken Feast is more like a pate. It looks mushy and moist, and the minute I pulled open the can, Lily came nipping at my heels, meowing. As soon I set the bowl down, she attacked it heartily.

The cans are on the small side, as all of the Fancy Feast products are, so I'm sure if we had a larger cat the cans would go fast. But since Lily is tiny, I find that one can is enough for 3 meals, and judging it from that price point, it's not so bad.

She's been eating a can every two days and while she leaves a few pieces here and there, overall she seems to really enjoy it. From reading other people's experiences, I fear Fancy Feast is "kitty crack" and Lily has become addicted. I'm even afraid to try cheaper cans of cat food because she loves FF so much. But as the vet said, she's in her golden years, might as well treat her to the best!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Well, I haven't tasted this myself, of course, so I can only judge by my cats' reaction to it. It seems that this food is just "ok" and tolerable.

Every night, 2 of my cats wait patiently in the kitchen for their canned food. (Our 3rd cat does not/will not eat can food at all.) These Fancy Feast cans are a bit smaller than 9Lives or Friskies, etc. I split a can into 2 small bowls for the cats. They usually clear the bowls and if one cat happens to leave anything behind, the other will go clean it up. With this Fancy Feast Chicken Feast, neither cat clears the bowl. There is always some left over.

One cat is 11 years old and can be picky, but the other cat is only a little over a year old and will eat anything in sight. She eats constantly, to the point where I have to limit her. The fact that neither cat cleans the bowl, tells me that this food isn't very tasty.

This food is the solid kind that you have to break up or mush. It does not have the little chunks of meat in it and there is barely any juice/gravy.

The cats have tolerated it well as far as digestion. There were no problems there and no messy litter box, but they just don't seem to like the taste very much.
VINE VOICEon January 22, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This was described in the Vine catalog as being a variety pack with three kinds of seafood, but here I see I am reviewing an all-chicken package. I'm not sure why there was this difference, but it doesn't really matter all that much, other than my noting it for anyone else: be aware that there was a mix-up there.

Anyway, this is a thick, paté type soft food for cats made of chicken. My cats love it. They had been becoming a bit blasé about their soft food, not quit finishing up the cans I've been giving them, but this stuff? They eat every last bit. The small cans are not quite enough for the three of them, but apparently the larger cans are just a bit too much, so I'm not sure what the answer to that dilemma is!

Anyway, if your cat is a bit finicky, I think they'll also like it. My little fluffy cat is very finicky, but even he eats this stuff up like there is no tomorrow. Also? The two bigger cats like laying in the box in which the food arrived. It's the perfect size for them to curl up in.

So, all-in-all, a roaring success. Happy cats = happy me! Recommended!
VINE VOICEon January 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've fed my cats Fancy Feast for years. My oldest cat Tony, was fed nothing but Fancy Feast and when he was in his very last days ROYAL CANIN Renal LP21 Modified-C for Feline (7 lbs), and he lived to be 19!

Today, I own 5 indoor cats and I usually feed Friskies Cat Food Classic Pate, Supreme Supper, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24), various Fancy Feast flavors and Instinct Grain-Free Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food by Nature's Variety, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12). My cats seem to prefer seafood and chicken flavors.

My cats as usual gobbled this flavor of Fancy Feast down. My cats always prefer the pate, which this is. Though, the only thing I've noticed with this is that the food itself looks to be darker and have less juices than it used to. Perhaps it was just something with this batch or they are using more of the dark meat now. Though, the cats didn't seem to mind at all.

I'd still highly recommend Fancy Feast and I will always use it for my cats as long as they don't change a thing.
VINE VOICEon April 18, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My cats turned their noses up at all of the varieties included in this assortment which I totally wasn't expecting, however, as every pet owner knows, cats are picky. I think if I had continued offering it to them without a choice of a different type of wet food they would've eventually given in and eaten it.

I honestly thought they'd like this food as they've generally enjoyed other Fancy Feast varieties. So far their favourite Fancy Feast flavours are the Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys (I think they're now called the Morning Entries because they contain eggs).

Either way, just because my cats didn't enjoy these varieties doesn't mean that your cat won't love them. It's a great deal to purchase them here at Amazon and this way you don't have to lug cases of cat food out of the pet store, into the car, and then into your house. It's much easier to just have them delivered to my door step :)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Since this is cat food and not people food, I think the only way I can rate and review this product is based on how my three cats like it. And the fact of the matter is...They don't like it very much. My cats are finicky eaters, but they will almost always eat most Fancy Feast flavors. But for some reason--and don't ask me what that reason is, because my cats won't tell me--they don't find the Classic Chicken Feast very appealing. If I give it to them in the morning, they'll take a few bites. And if it sits out all day, they may go back for more. And if I don't give them anything else to eat at dinner time, they'll probably end up eating this. But with other Fancy Feast flavors, they eat the food up right away. Maybe giving this product 3 stars based on my three finicky cats is a bit unfair. But I'm not going to taste it in order to offer up my own opinion. In general, I--I mean my cats--love Fancy Feast. I buy it all the time. But this is not one of their faves. Your actual results may vary.
on February 13, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The Fancy Feast cat food in Chicken Feast flavor was a huge hit with my kitty. I recently adopted my cat from a neighbor who was moving. The previous owner assured me Tiny (the cat) would ONLY eat Friskies Shreds. He insisted the cat would refuse to eat any other style of food (pâté/chunks/shreds/etc.) especially not another brand.
Well, the previous owner was wrong. I found that not only did the cat seem dramatically more desperate to be fed when I cracked open a can of Chicken Feast, but he also ate more food, faster. Usually an entire can of food would last him about 24 hours, ending with my disposal of about a quarter can of hard, dried out, old food. That never happens with Fancy Feast--now he licks the bowl clean! I would recommend this brand to anyone who is tired of throwing away a good portion of wet cat food and tired of needing a steel wool sponge to scrub off dried questionable chunks of meat from their cat's dish.

See 1 answered question