Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 2, 2010
I have a daughter who is just like fancy Nancy, so every time a new book in this series comes out we make a special day of it. We go to our independant childrens bookstore in our town to get it and then to the ice cream parlor 2 doors down and have parfaits with sprinkles. Back home, I usually have to read the book a lot of times in a row, and this one was no exception! I'm not going to spoil the surprise here, but its so funny what happens this time, because something always goes wrong for our heroine, Nancy! If you're looking for a special mother/daughter book, this is the one! We both love it and can't wait for the next in the series!
on July 19, 2010
Another great Fancy Nancy book. My daughter is 6 and loves all the books. Posh puppy has been read so much it is falling apart. These books are so great for vocabulary building. My daughter uses the words in sentences and I love it. Later in the week my daughter set up a mini spa and I got a facial. Oh la la!!
on August 13, 2010
The Fancy Nancy Series is very well written and also extraordinarily well illustrated. In this latest installment, Fancy Nancy decides to treat her mother to a day at the spa, because her mother's birthday is the next day, and Nancy wants to give her a makeover for her big date out with daddy. The book has wonderful recipes for both snacks to serve on a spa day, and for items used for the spa treatments. There are also step by step instructions to perform some of the spa treatments that a child and parent could do together. As always this book will help expand your child's vocabulary in a fun and playful way. It will be fun both to read and try out.
on July 13, 2010
My daughter has been a Fancy Nancy fan for a few years now, and I am always looing for new books. This one is perfect for all the Princesses who love dress-up and looking pretty. I love the way the author doesn't 'dumb it down' for little kids, but explains the big words. My daughter had major portions of the book memorized in the first weekend! And she actually uses the 'big words' appropriately in conversations - this is great for vocabulary development.
To celebrate Nancy’s mom’s birthday her parents will dine out in a very posh restaurant. Nancy wants to make her mom gorgeous so she plans to treat her mom to an all-expenses-paid afternoon at the Ooh La La! Beauty Spa. All expenses paid means it will be absolutely free.

Nancy transforms her club house into a beauty spa. Here’s a list of what she will provide at this fancy spa: pillows, lots of flower petals, a mirror, lots of colorful towels and washcloths, a footbath (laundry basket), some fancy lotions, fashion magazines, a salon chair and some relaxing music.
on May 11, 2011
I have to admit, my seven-year-old loves anything Fancy Nancy - so this book was a big hit. The thing I really liked about this book (selfishly) is that she gave "spa recipes" and the book shows Nancy treating her mom at her "spa" - and I can completely imagine my child wanting to do that...which would be a lot of fun!! If you or your child is a Fancy Nancy fan, I recommend this book.
on January 10, 2013
I'm starting a library of fancy nancy books for my 3-yr old granddaughter. She can expand her vocabulary while enjoying the stories of fancy nancy doing everyday-things. Delivery was very quick, especially considering the busy time of year (December rush)!
VINE VOICEon October 7, 2010
Fancy Nancy and her friends are back. In this installment Nancy sets out to recreate a spa experience for her mom. It's her mother birthday and she wants to pamper her. Nancy sets up the ultimate spa in her back yard. She gives the readers tips so that they can try out all of the spa treatments as well. The cover caught my girls, ages 5 and 7, eyes right away! It's full of sparkly glitter ! If you are a Fancy Nancy fan this book is a must read!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon September 21, 2015
A Fancy Nancy Spa Day just for Mom!! My daughter definitely got some ideas after reading this book. Fancy Nancy is so adorable and the books are so much fun to read. My kids have to read a set number of books per week for school and Fancy Nancy is one that she always grab from the school library. Nancy is a cute little gem.

This is an Accelerated Reader (AR) book - RL: 3.6 - AR Pts: 0.5
on November 5, 2015
the font in this book is like how the author's name was written at the bottom part of the cover of this book. it is like cantoons font is very hard to read for kids. i dont understand why they have to use that kind of font and give young kids hard time reading this book. to my dismay i tossed this book in the trash. same with the tittle EXPLORER EXTRAORDINAIRE