5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable character and a game for the girls
Published on November 17, 2010 by cathy1950

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible controls, almost unplayable
Published on April 5, 2012 by Sharon Rauenzahn

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable character and a game for the girls, November 17, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Fancy Nancy reigns supreme in our house. My four granddaughters are obsessed, so I am always looking around for something new to surprise them with, and this was a big win for Grammy C! Unfortunately the 2 older girls are fighting over it, so I'll have to get them each their own DSI machine and game for Christmas this year to keep the peace. The costume changes are adorable and funny and Nancy jumps around like a ballerina child. We had some trouble figuring out how to work the whole game, but eventually we figured it out. I was no help, but the oldest can make anything technical work. Nancy also talks, in french, too, as do the other characters. Mrs. Devine has a great southern drawl which is charming. I highly recommend this for all Fancy Nancy fans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible controls, almost unplayable, April 5, 2012
Sharon Rauenzahn (Sunnyvale, CA USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
The game looks good and gets Fancy Nancy down just right. BUT... in platformer mode, it's almost impossible to climb stairs, jump from log to log, etc. The "high jump" mode (when Fancy Nancy has a tutu on) lets her jump much higher, sure, but... she can't move forward while jumping. The makers of this game basically have given us platforming that learned nothing from the last 30 years of video game development. This is supposed to be a game for little girls, but why should little girls suffer from completely broken mechanics? We didn't even get to the other parts of the game, because the so-called platforming levels are so terrible. I'm guessing from the positive reviews that there must be some other decent functionality hidden elsewhere in this attractive, badly-implemented Fancy Nancy game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute game for older kids, January 14, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Very cute game but its mmore easier for my 9 yr old to play and understand it than my almost 5 yr old!! Prefect game for a fancy nancy fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars DS game, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
We gave it as a gift and she loved it. She plays the game when ever she can. We would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little girls, February 28, 2013
Ann Berger (urbandale, IA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My granddaughter loves this game, she plays it constantly. She is four years old and she says this is definitely a five star game.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can Read, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My granddaughter just loves the Fancy Nancy Books. She is 5 and just learning to read so the books help her to learn new words and to practice reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute... my daughter really likes this game, January 7, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Very cute little game. My 5yr who is a very good reader loves this one... it can be little tricky for her to get it to work but she is also new to these games. My only complaint is the noises this game makes are very annoying at times... it is one I make her turn the volume down or off since she doesn't have a problem reading it.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
my 6yr old daughter has asked for help a few times but overall is easy for her to play and make progress.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, April 10, 2014
Meredith Kitts (Columbus, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
The game is not keeping my kiddo interested. There is a cute idea, perhaps it will catch on after she's 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I got the game on time. my almost five year old daughter loves it. I thinl shes almost gotten it beat and she got it for christmas.

Fancy Nancy: Tea Party Time - Nintendo DS