5.0 out of 5 stars A gotta-have item
for anyone who has wears pierced earrings.
Many of us have suffered the pain of allergic reactions to base metals. We've all had the horrid heart-drop when an earring back has disappeared down the drain -- usually when you're in a hurry and don't have time to select another pair of earrings to go with your ensemble.
At least once in our lives we've all...
Published on December 9, 2009 by Desert Maven

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well if you have long nails but not for french hooks
I have bought two types of ear nuts, this type which are perfect if you have a difficult time grasping the ear nut because you have long nails. They are also good for studs. I do not find them useful for using with french hooks as they have a difficult time getting over the bend on the French hook finding. For these I use the Earring Safety Backs "Don't Lose Your...
Published on May 20, 2010 by zipper

5.0 out of 5 stars A gotta-have item, December 9, 2009
Desert Maven (Lancaster, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: *Fancy Style* -Easy to Grab- Rubber Ear Nuts- Clear Earring Safety Backs (100) (Kitchen)
for anyone who has wears pierced earrings.
At least once in our lives we've all experienced the annoyance and dispair of losing the mate to a pair of beloved earrings.
These clever little rubber ear nuts (nasty sounding name!) are a blessing to anyone who wears earrings. These will blend with any color of metal and are easy to grab.
Great deal with lots of replacement earring backs to last for a long, long time. Or, replace all metal earring backs with these. Much more comfortable than metal. They don't scratch or catch in your hair.
MUCH more econonical than earrings backs offered in stores and through mail-order catalogs.
Great deal! Get 'em while the getting is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 27, 2010
These earring backs fit on all my post and wire earrings with a good grip. Great for even your more expensive earrings.. I would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber Ear Nuts, June 22, 2009
These are great. They are actually large enough to get a good grasp and slid easily onto the ear hook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 6, 2010
S. Harrison (East Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I am very pleased with this product. I bought some other ear nuts *Deluxe Style* Safety Backs Crystal Clear Rubber Earring Wire Stopper Q.200 and the hole through the center was slightly too large so they did not stay securely on the ear wire. This product has a finer hole in the center, and the ear nuts stay in place. The shape makes it is easy to get them onto the wire.

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the other ear nuts (link above) - they fit fine on earrings with a slightly thicker wire or post.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item was as described and shipping was quick., November 13, 2009
After a lot of searching, I found exactly what I wanted on Amazon. The price was right and the shipping was fast. Many thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price., May 29, 2009
These earring backs are not as sturdy as some I've bought in the past, but they do the trick and the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for wires, September 30, 2010
Maggie "of the mists" (Beaumont, TX United States) - See all my reviews
These are great to have around for earrings that just have a long wire. The "nut" shape is easy to pick up and keeps the wires from slipping out of the earlobes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Earring Backs, March 2, 2010
Taz's Mom (THOUSAND OAKS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I had gone to numerous crafting and beading stores looking for these small, soft earring backs. I use them mostly for my "wires" which on occasion have come off. These keep your wires on your ears. I also use them for regular earrings that need backs because they are so comfortable. Beware putting them on in a carpeted area, because if you drop one, not only will you not hear it, but they are so small and clear you may never find it again! All in all,the price was right and I am very happy with them. And I got enough to share with a few friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for thin wires, May 22, 2012
Lost too many earrings so set out to buy earring backs. The regular round ones are too big for some of my earring with very thin wires, these seem to do the trick on thinner earring wires.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Backs for Keeping your Hanging Earrings Safe, May 10, 2010
After losing way too many earrings, I've taken to using safety backs on all my earrings. These are a good solution for wire earrings.
They go on fairly easy and stay put. They may be a little loose on some thin wires but overall they are secure.