Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SPECIAL SALE!!! Fandori Silk Scarf with Fan Print and Contrasting Color
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 24, 2012
This scarf is absolutely beautiful! It arrived within the timeframe, in fact it arrived early, and it is in excellent condition. It is so beautiful, I am using this in my bedroom as defuser for one of my lamps and it does a great job!
on March 19, 2014
This scarf is pretty but the actual color is more green than the sea-foam or bluish sage color online. The red and green that it actually is make it look like a Christmas scarf. Also, it wrinkles like crazy.
on November 26, 2014
This is the quintessential Christmas scarf for its iridescent appeal and unusual look. It takes on light depending on how you wear it, and the colors woven in make it completely reversable. I love this scarf!
on December 21, 2011
I love the colors. It is more of a shawl, but it is a nice thick material with interesting colors.
on January 3, 2014
Ordered the red and green and blue and red silk scarves. Service was great and delivery was prompt. These scarves are so gorgeous...I was almost afraid to wear them. Almost. At this price, I may have to order more!
on December 4, 2012
I purchased this one for the color and one in blue and beige for my sister. I loved this one so much I order the blue and beige for myself as well.
on January 8, 2011
Information on scarf was accurate and helpful in decision to purchase item.
Quick service. Received item within 3 days of ordering.
on March 8, 2014
Fandori has beautiful scarfs to wrap up in and accentuate fine wear! Various lengths and widths meet consumers' wrap up needs!
on July 11, 2014
A lovely, quality scarf for a bargain-basement price - nice weight and gem-stone colors. Beautiful drape.
on June 15, 2016
I have bought 4-5 of these scarves. Beautiful colors, beautiful silk, just gorgeous. I get alit of compliments!! I will comtinue to buy more scarves. I highly recommend that you purchase these